This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SC Dave

Dave Friddle has left our world for the Everlasting Love of the Lord Jesus Christ around 10:45 p.m., April 17. He has been 1 of my BEST FREINDS I could EVER ASK FOR and always had a ear to bend anytime I needed sometime to talk to. Please say a Prayer for him and me and his family as he will be GREATLY MISSED by all of near and far! God Bless you SC Dave! I love you Brother!
    Last edited by gun sane; 04-18-2021, 04:03 AM. Reason: Added Date
    Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Dave had been ill for some time and finally passed on after a long fight. Dave was a great gentleman, husband, father and grandfather and his family is grieving, but happy that he is healed and in the presence of Jesus. I will always remember Dave as a good friend, kind human being and he will be missed.

Posted with a heavy heart.
    Rick
    Army Engineer (Ret)

Comment

Dave was one of my first good Bersa Chat friends I met at a North Carolina Meet & Greet in Hickory several years ago. He really enjoyed being with members and was quick to share a good laugh and congenial Christian spirit. I'll always treasure the times we had and the wonderful conversations. I pray that God will comfort his family and friends with warm memories of the love Dave deeply expressed. I'm so looking forward to that great Meet & Greet in Heaven where there will be joyous fellowship again around the Lord's table.....except no shooting afterwards.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Working...
      X