X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

crashresidue

Dear Members:

One of our long time members and friends, crashresidue has passed away. The information that we received was that his passing at Maui Memorial hospital occurred during surgery required from a lengthy illness. His humor, offering of knowledge, funny rants and his signature, "I wish you all gentle winds" will be missed by those of us who knew him. Gentle winds forever and rest in peace, crashresidue.
    Below are a few post from Bersa Chat that venture into his dry humor.

"Life is short - pull pitch!"
    During a thread on beer;
    Ok, guess I'm the only AA member kicked out in this crowd. I'm doing gin and tonics, as needed for sleep.
    Just remember
    a "rut" is nothing but a grave with the ends kicked out!
    His view on PTSD;

I mourn, but cannot grieve.
    I weep, but do not cry.
    I smile, but have no laughter.
    I stand isolated, but am not alone.
    I can face the world, but not the “Wall
    A memory from his past shared by a few veterans here on Bersa Chat;
    Cheers all,

Tomorrow morning, one month and 40 years ago - my HAPPY a** got on the "freedom bird" and I took off for the "Land of the BIG Px", flush toilets and round eyed women.

To greet me were hundred or maybe thousands of students from Berkley - yelling and screaming their "delight." Or was it ranting? I forget! They were sooo excited that they were literally foaming at the mouth - I mean where else could have all that slobber, that covered us from head to toe, come from ?

And then there were the local police - they were so friendly, they only called me "baby killer" a couple of times.

What great times!!! Just thought I'd share.

Gentle winds, ya'll
    Yes we will miss you. R.I.P.

Condolenses found here
    Last edited by pollyb; 02-24-2017, 05:59 PM.
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
Working...
X