Obama changes 76 year old law to unionize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obama changes 76 year old law to unionize

This is exactly what has happened to Europe. The only logic left, is they want to collapse the system. Everything will be unionized, thus sucking this country dry.

Notice what UPS labor costs are vs. FedEx

See Video explanation here:
    http://biggovernment.com/bjacobson/2...irline-unions/

the Obama administration has changed a 76-year-old rule to make it easier for unions to claim dues members in the airline and rail sectors.
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: Obama changes 76 year old law to unionize

http://www.brownbailout.com
    Use legislation to get what you can't in the marketplace. it's not over yet. Fred has a lotta pull.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

...... it's not over yet. Fred has a lotta pull.

with the other party, that doesn't happen to have the power right now.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
      Ayn Rand

Comment

Hmmm. At first glance, that may appear true.Let me ask you something. Is Boeing unionized? How about their suppliers? and the suppliers suppliers? How many union jobs would be lost if a 777 contract falls through because of this legislation? Does Fred now go to Airbus and cancel his options with Boeing? Dems force a job loss to appease unions and US loses a major contract putting a US airframer in serious jeopardy. Makes for some nice politics for playing both sides, don't you think? It's really just one party. You gotta follow the money. They all want to dip into the pot. Those currently in power just have head of line priv's ;)
        Last edited by TuxAir; 05-11-2010, 10:16 PM.

Comment

You're right, money is a universal language, especially when it comes to wh0res

Ayn Rand

Comment

UPS vs FedEX is exactly right... fed ex currently ruled under the railroad rules and so has remained non-union.... they tried to change the law to include fedex under the other union laws.... didnt work.... now they'll just change the rules fedex governed by
            Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Doesn't a union still have to be voted in?? We had freight lines in west Texas which were non-union, even though their docks in other parts of the country were union. Texas is a "right to work state" or was the last I heard.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

yes has to be voted in.... but under the old railroad and airline laws a majority of ALL workers had to want unions..... under the new obamao rules a majority of those VOTING has to want unions

think about how hard it would be to get all these people constantly on the move in those industries to vote... then think about how easy it is to get those who want unions and who are being paid/blackmailed by unions to vote.... plus as stated before UPS/Teamsters union finally gets to stick it to FedEX after years of trying
                Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Have you ever had to deal with a group that was unionized? They know you can't get rid of them, you push, they slowdown. You say yes, they say no. My local school board comes to mind.

Ayn Rand

Comment

Southwest is the only airline that comes to mind that doesn't fit that stereotype. It's a truly odd union shop.

Comment

My father inlaw, God rest his soul, was an independent truck driver. Had a load of pipe to be unloaded, but it was late in the day. He was told that they wouldn't be able to unload it before quitting time, so he had to wait until the next day. He said "fine, I'll just unload it by myself". The man asked how he figured to do that. He told the guy he would just pull out on their yard, take all boomers & chains off & start driving in circles as fast as he could. They unloaded him that afternoon!
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                      X