Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

Not really political, but Watching Letterman right now. He reminded me Obama's mother inlaw lives with them. Does that mean he can claim her as a dependant ?
    jr

It remains to be seen if he even files an income tax form. He hasn't done anything else legally, why should we expect anything to change? Seriously, it will be interesting to see if the liberal media announces how much income tax he pays. They've made a point to report it about the Bushs'. I don't recall if they did on clinton. Of course, anytime his name came up, I changed channels, so could have missed it.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Last tax statement I saw on obama Was he had made over 2 million as senator and from books, Who bought the books
      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Buy a book, get free koolaid!
        God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Comment

Pelosi and Reid bought all the copies........
          NRA Member
          USAF Veteran

Comment

Working...
          X