Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1963 Communist Goals. To destroy America.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 1963 Communist Goals. To destroy America.

My brother works for WM as a truck driver and makes pretty decent $$$ doing it. A fair number of the ones doing the complaining are union people that got hired just to make war with WM. It really depends on which store you are in. there are two 10 miles from me in opposite directions. One, I would not go into unless it was at gunpoint. The people that work there are worthless and lazy and the store is disgusting. The other, the workers are friendly and helpful and the store is clean. The lazy people in any store is always complaining they don't make enough, when in reality, they don't make enough because a lot of them are not worth it. Yes, WM is hard on the procurement side, but as has been noted, The best thing a product producer can hear is WM called. The Worst thing they can hear: WM called. And just for the facts, WM typically pays a LOT more than minimum wage. 7-11 put a lot of M&P stores out of business especially in the SE/SW (Texas and surrounding states) and no one complained then. How many M&P donut shops were put out of business by Dunkin? This list goes on for a very long time... I am not going to say that everything WM does is good, but not everything they do is bad either. In some locales M&P stores actually do better when WM comes to town precisely because some peeps just don't like WM.

Unfortunately, mom and pop stores go out of business because they cannot maintain the margins. In a day and time when the country as a whole is in financial pickle, saving a few bucks down the road at WM vs higher prices at M&P, is the difference of having a baby-burger or a big mac or an extra 1/2 gallon of gas for the car. WM is not really the problem. People go where they can afford. M&P is great for you and me when we "can afford" it a bit more, but honestly, most people can't. You can thank the current administration for that and not blame a company for being able to provide affordable products to people having a hard time just making ends meet.

Comment

Originally posted by GaryS View Post
      http://dailycaller.com/2014/05/21/de...89444066921831

Yesterday one Democrat admitted to being a communist. The ear wax eating Joe Garcia from Florida, the mask is slipping off I hope everyone is looking.
      Aside from being a disgusting human being, he's also a useful idiot. Government jobs reduce crime and equal communism - where does one start, to correct his many "inaccuracies"?
      Certified Armed Infidel
      كافر

Comment

As for Dunkin Donuts, I can't stand their donuts. Nothing but air and sugar. Krispy Kreme is the same.

We are blessed with a true M&P donut shop, called, believe it or not, The Donut Shoppe. Best donuts I've ever had. http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/44/48051...e-Jacksonville
        Certified Armed Infidel
        كافر

Comment

Walmart usually builds on a large lot away from downtown and gets big tax breaks from the state. Mom and pops located downtown are stuck with high rents and taxes. WM didn't put them out of business - government did.
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by rgburrill View Post
            WM didn't put them out of business - government did.
            Certified Armed Infidel
            كافر

Comment

Heaven forbid the people shopping at Wally's ie choosing to spend money there ie supporting what Wally's stands for and how they do things have any blame in this.

Sent from my stupid iPhone thingy using Tapadance (or what ever its called).

Comment

I'm only going to shop at stores where the CEO, management, stockholders, and employees all march in 100% lockstep with the socio-economic values of the political party I'm a member of.

Certified Armed Infidel
                كافر

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
                  As for Dunkin Donuts, I can't stand their donuts. Nothing but air and sugar. Krispy Kreme is the same.

We are blessed with a true M&P donut shop, called, believe it or not, The Donut Shoppe. Best donuts I've ever had. http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/44/48051...e-Jacksonville
                  I always try to do m&p stuff. My wife and I recently took a trip to a popular northeast tourist location and at and ate and shopped at nothing but diners, drive-ins, dives and a few local nice restaurants and shops. Best lobster roll was a little hole-in-the wall and was only $9.99. (in case you are not up on your lobster rolls, they are a hot dog bun toasted on the flat-top with lobster meat with a side of melted butter. Some use a mayo-sauce coated lobster - like tuna or ham salad but this place was just lobster and butter.) So, the $9.99 is important because most places charged $17-$24 for the same thing. Best one I had all week.

Comment

Originally posted by John_R View Post
                    ditto....

Comment

One year after the '63 Communist goals, Ronald Reagan gave this speech. Fifty years later, nothing has changed.

Certified Armed Infidel
                      كافر

Comment

Working...
                      X