Government Service??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government Service??

There are those that do not understand why we are so against the recent fiasco of "health care reform" The following is why.

I mailed my taxes 2-26-10 via certified mail. I requested that they direct deposit my refund because my CPA said I would get it much faster that way. Since I hadn't heard anything from them & had not received a deposit to my checking account, I used the usps tracking service. It confirmed that they (usps) received my return on 2-26-10. They said it reachd Austin, Texas on 3-29-10 - ONE MONTH AND THREE DAYS TRANSIT TIME!! I could have walked there & hand delivered it faster than that!

Why would ANYONE want the same government handling our health care???
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

How dare you question the way the Government operates! That's a "no-no" in the current administration! For Shame.......
    NRA Member
    USAF Veteran

Comment

I'm sorry!:o:o

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

You should be. A Refund you are not doing you part. No one should get a refund , it against the new USSA rules . IRS and FBI will be looking at you.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I say that they did it that way on purpose because the check wasn't any good, mitchr........
          Last edited by Americangirl01; 04-02-2010, 09:53 PM.
          There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

yer just sposed to wait patiently for your official IOU from the gov't.... this is why i don't have witholdings taken out of my check. I'd rather send them a big check every year then let them make interest on my $$... of course this results in harrasment phone calls as they do not like it when they can't have the $ up front
            Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddog View Post
              yer just sposed to wait patiently for your official IOU from the gov't.... this is why i don't have witholdings taken out of my check. I'd rather send them a big check every year then let them make interest on my $$... of course this results in harrasment phone calls as they do not like it when they can't have the $ up front

Be careful. There can be penalties for doing that.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                You should be. A Refund you are not doing you part. No one should get a refund , it against the new USSA rules . IRS and FBI will be looking at you.
                I just sent in request for social security to stop with holding any taxes. Taxes with held on my other income should cover it. If I still get a refund next year, I'll reduce that also. If I get an IOU, like has been rumored, I'll stop ALL with holding!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                  Be careful. There can be penalties for doing that.
                  Yes, and that is bull crap too. They should not be allowed to charge penalties on money that isn't even due until the end of the year.
                  There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Americangirl01 View Post
                    Yes, and that is bull crap too. They should not be allowed to charge penalties on money that isn't even due until the end of the year.
                    You're right, but then NOTHING is fair about the IRS!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Its obvious you a very prejudice person with this kind of mean minded posts here
                      Last edited by Mason; 04-03-2010, 12:12 AM.

Comment

You betcha! More & more every day! Of course, I must be mellowing as I grow older. There was a time when I would have been down at the post office, raising a big fuss. Wouldn't do any good, but I'd have made a lot of noise & got myself thrown out of the post office.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                        X