Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOVEMBER IS RINO SEASON

Any RINO the approves Kagan should be shot down at the polls in November
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: NOVEMBER IS RINO SEASON

I'm afraid my RINO Graham is not up this year, but I will vote against him the first chance I get.
    Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

And we shall see where Graham's buddy McCain shakes out on this issue. We already know where he stands on amnesty.
      "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." Will Rogers
      "Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by azjer View Post
        And we shall see where Graham's buddy McCain shakes out on this issue. We already know where he stands on amnesty.
        McCain and the RINOs stand wherever the winds will blow them back into office. They are addicted to incumbency - power, prestige, position and pay. They just couldn't do anything else!! Vote them all out.
        Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36 Also, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed" Luke 11:21

Comment

Vote them all out. in the house and all senators that are up for election. Just ask yourself What have they done to close border or to control this run away spending. Nothing will be answer So vote them out.
          Last edited by Michael T; 07-04-2010, 05:22 PM.
          Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Rollin Thunder View Post
            Any RINO the approves Kagan should be shot down at the polls in November
            I would say +1,000, RT, but the way things are going, I think that anyone coming up for reelection should be shot down come November..!!!
            The only thing they've been effective in doing is ruining our country....
            There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Working...
            X