Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I voted for DT but

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
    Ghost, I don't think there will be any future Presidents that will qualify for your vote. Just sayin'
    Lol.
    There haven't been any past ones for a good while I haven't held my nose when voting.
    Base problem is the Fed it's agency's and officers , most states , and alot of LEAs city Fed and state, have ripped the bor to shreds long ago. Under control of both major parties.a
    And the majority of both parties want complete control of the population.

Any official wishing to arm those entitys with heavy military hardware is pushing toward that goal.

One of my reps, Rand Paul has stated he will push legislation to stop this insanity of arming cops like soldiers. Thank goodness for one.
    I'll be hammering my other reps to do the same.

Anyone not wanting to have to actually physically fight a war to prevent being taken over by a police state I suggest do the same.

Police have no need even for 50 caliber weapons much less tracked armor and the rest of it to do the job of law enforcement.
    If they feel they do they should change professions.
    You dont have to believe a train is coming to be run over by it.

Comment

Sort of makes you long for the days of Millard Fillmore, doesn't it? And the the constitutional powers of the presidency haven't changed....at least on paper.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I have never argued your talking points. Just the reality of the system. My feeling by voting right is it may slow down the cancer.
        I screwed up when I followed my heart and voted for Ross Perot, thus giving Bill Clinton a shoe in.

Please don't regret voting conservative, that's all we have. I don't see a rosy future for us.
        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Disagree that voting 3rd party was a vote for Hillary. If the country simply elected Presidents on majority vote, then yes, a third party vote could elect Hillary. Having said that if one lives in a swing state then vote for who you want. In my case, my state hasn't given it's electoral votes to a Dem since the 1960's. I voted 3rd party with confidence that Trump was going to win the state anyway.

Comment

3rd party has never won an election....but they have ALWAYS drawn votes from the conservative candidate....sometimes enough votes to give the win to the liberals- see Reginal Carstaris' statement above...
            Choosing not to vote has the same effect.
            Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
              I have never argued your talking points. Just the reality of the system. My feeling by voting right is it may slow down the cancer.
              I screwed up when I followed my heart and voted for Ross Perot, thus giving Bill Clinton a shoe in.

Please don't regret voting conservative, that's all we have. I don't see a rosy future for us.
              In reality, my state of ky isnt going to decide a Pres election anyway.

The only real difference we make is sending house and Senate reps. Rand Paul has been excellent. Old Mitch not so much.

A third party candidate is the only faint hope of regaining our constitutional rights as written this nation has.

It's not going to happen obviously with either major party or SCOTUS overturning illegal laws.

Comment

Voting 3rd party only hurts if you live in a state where the outcome is close. Take California for example. Does anyone think voting for Trump was going to win the state? Almost twice as many people voted for Hillary. I'm not saying everyone should vote 3rd party, but with the electoral college set up the way it is, people could still get what they want (better of 2 evils) and still give enough votes to a 3rd party that they could participate legitimately in an election. And let's face it, the Dems are eating themselves currently IMO. There are a lot of middle of the road Dems that might leave their party with the nonsense they're trying lately.

Comment

All voting aside, let's just get to the point of the thread.

You all are just jealous I'll be rolling around in my take home tank with an M240 mounted on it using NVG's to drive home in the dark.

Think I could trade in that Glock I have for a 4" S&W 66 with a hammer mounted firing pin?

Comment

I can't wait to get pulled over for not using my turn signal, by a police tank :/

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	600657

Maybe I could finally earn my motor wings for real!

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                        All voting aside, let's just get to the point of the thread.

You all are just jealous I'll be rolling around in my take home tank with an M240 mounted on it using NVG's to drive home in the dark.

Think I could trade in that Glock I have for a 4" S&W 66 with a hammer mounted firing pin?
                        Oh go fly a drone.

Comment

Surely you're not saying that modern police work is a totally bad thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2D3hOitDwY
                          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

The technology can help catch criminals. But you still need a bit of common sense.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-burglar.html

Comment

Originally posted by John View Post
                              The technology can help catch criminals. But you still need a bit of common sense.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...r-burglar.html
                              Yeah! We seem to have plenty of cops of the "Barney Fife" variety & they sure don't need a bazooka! Did our benevolent gubmit even consider providing training with the weapons??
                              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I have no problem arming the Police with military equipment "if needed". But not if not. There are no Police anywhere near were I live that need military equipment. Even Chicago, because their Police force doesn't do anything what would warrant military equipment.
                                TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Working...
                                X