GOP Havin' Kittens!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOP Havin' Kittens!!

President Trump can't get any help frpom his own party, so he makes a deal with the democrats & the GOP is "shell shocked"! I love it!!

Try this one. I apologize for it being a cnn article.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/06/politi...eal/index.html
    Last edited by mitchr; 09-07-2017, 04:30 PM.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Re: GOP Havin' Kittens!!

Wait until 2018 and they will be having full grown cats complete with claws. They have been peeing on our heads and trying to tell us it's rain water for too long. There's no a spits difference between the D's and the R's. They all screw you but the R's will at least take you to dinner, but they will stick you with check.
    Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

I plan on voting against every federal incumbent in the republican primary. Would like to see enough of us do that & see their reaction to getting fired. When it gets to the general election, however, no way can I force myself to vote for a democrat.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
        I plan on voting against every federal incumbent in the republican primary. Would like to see enough of us do that & see their reaction to getting fired. When it gets to the general election, however, no way can I force myself to vote for a democrat.
        I would do exactly that, if there were any Republican incumbents near me to fire. I live in a sea of liberal stupidity.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
        "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Thanks Hammer, I hadn't noticed that. That was from yesterday!! I've entered a new link.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

That's what I did against Graham. I can never vote for him or a democrat. Not that I can tell the two apart.
            Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

That's the Tennessee mindset....everybody wants to throw the rascals out; then they re-elect good ol' RINOS Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker for long past their expiration date. The only GOP incumbent that's a straight shooter is Rep. Jimmie Duncan and he's retiring in 2018. I'm gonna let the Lord steer this monster truck from here on out. He knows where He's goin'.
              Last edited by gun sane; 09-07-2017, 05:35 PM.
              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

GOP = GORP, The Grand Old Rino Party.
                The only way to keep the status quo from imploding is to banish common-sense. --Charles Hugh Smith

I carry a BT .380 CC in a UBG holster.

Comment

Working...
                X