Liberals Losing Ground?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liberals Losing Ground?

First the fiasco of kneeling for the National Anthem, now the latest "Russia hacking our election" is falling through. 'Course, their partners in crime, the msm, will never admit it, so maybe with the help of what few honest media are left & the 'net, we can get the word out.

https://theintercept.com/2017/09/28/...rmissible-yet/
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Re: Liberals Losing Ground?

Perhaps they could float a report by an anonymous, high-ranking official claiming that Trump is the Devil himself who ordered the Pod People to take over Melania's and Ivanka's bodies to sway the women's votes. Hillary caught on to the plot and before she could spill the beans, Trump hijacked her brain and forced her to put the email server in the basement.

Oh, and he's a racist, too.
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Always suspected it.
      Retired and hunkering in.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer1270
        Funny thing is that CNN is now reporting that the Russians had a facebook account that promoted BLM in an attempt to destroy our Country,,, Bahahahahaha!!!
        Is this not an admission that CNN believes that BLM was out to destroy our country? Does this not also say that all of the Soros money that went to BLM was also an attempt to DESTROY our Country? I know that it is CNN's flavor of the day but has me shakin my head how people actually buy their noise pollution.... Support the 2A or our POTUS and you may be charged with domestic terrorism,,, hang with BLM and burn down neighborhoods and you are just expressing your Butthurt,,,, Ain't that just Grand...........
        Yah, ya pretty much summed it up.

Comment

Been a long time coming. I am enjoying their slow collapse.
          Certified Armed Infidel!
          NRA Life Benefactor Member
          Help Protect Your Rights, Join the NRA today!
          Thunder 380 DuoTone & Matte

Comment

The lib News agencies keep falling for all this fake news and paying for it. Good riddance to any libtards
            TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

I think the lib news agencies may be the people that are starting some of the fake news stories.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
              X