Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: November 4th

Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
    I predict nothing of note is going to happen, but Snopes? I don't trust them as far as I could pee.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    me either, but I think it was some other networks that reported the same thing. Not sure I trust them either, but, there it was...

Comment

Received an email from with a statement that the "revolution" will be a huge flop, but be on the lookout for rogue loners/terrorists.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Read all about it ( plus a lot of other mentally regressive material) at [ ref use fas cism dot org ] . ( yeah trying to keep it out of search engines .....remove spaces and use . ).

Comment

Someone spent money on the website, and a LOT of money on a full page NY Times ad for this. If there’s nothing to it, why flush that money down the toilet?
          Certified Armed Infidel
          كافر

Comment

Expecting to find a rational reason why irrational folks do irrational things is...well, I was going to say "irrational" but it may better be described as an investigation that never ends with anything certain. It's like getting sucked into playing a game where the object of the game isn't to win or lose, its to keep you playing forever.

Comment

They sleep kindda late and like the cover of darkness....now off to the woods to look for Bambi and Wilbur!
              Certified Armed Infidel .
              WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
              45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

Well, Today is the day! Got my Ham & Beans radio and my police scanner on. Doing ten different autobot searches on the interweb to pinpoint anything unusual that happens today. Unlike all the fools who are going to die today, I'm hidden away in my secret lair on Skullcrusher Mountain.

Hope you all survive the Great Convergence. May the Fourth Be With You

Comment

Well....I have my stuff ready......nothing happening......think I'll take a nap.
                  Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

I’m here. At work. Waiting.

Nothing.

Guess I’ll go home to pack for my vacation.

Comment

Fake news i guess~~~~~~~~~~
                      Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Bambi and Wilber didn't get the call to action either and didn't show face :( Guess I will have to try again tomorrow in case they can't figure out when the 4th is!
                        Certified Armed Infidel .
                        WARNING: All my ammo contains bacon grease for a one way ticket to hell!
                        45/70 when Bacon is still on the hoof. Here Piggie Piggie and ISIS pigs.

Comment

Didn't see any protests in Petoskey. We did see about 4" of snow on the ground! I took Sue on an overnight get away for her birthday to see Lance Lipinsky, aka Jerry Lee Lewis! He is touring with the Presley, Perkins, Lewis and Cash road show. Lots of fun. We first saw Lance as part of the Million Dollar Quartet in Chicago at the Apollo Theater. Certainly not to be confused with the Apollo in NYC. The Chicago venue really shouldn't share the name but the show was fun. We had front row seats.... it was quite a show!

https://www.crookedtree.org/event/pr...stance_id=6442

Staying at an 1870's Inn on Grand Traverse Bay. Still no rioters to be found! Haha.

Comment

Nothing was out of the ordinary as far as I saw around here. Ah reely did'n spect any-thin goin' on 'round heah, ennywayz.

Comment

Nothing. I guess the DNC stopped paying them $15/hr minimum wage and didn't charter busses for them.

Comment

or this...Click image for larger version

Name:	attachment.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.0 KB
ID:	600729

Comment

Working...
                                X