Today In My Hood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm near 59 & N. Aurora / Ogden Rt34 if you stay straight going West

Oh you'd love it now, pretty sure they just put in some grass along the newly widened Rt 59

you better be a sprinter if you want to cross that baby! i'll bet it's 8-10 lanes or more depending on turn lanes & median

Malls! Spreading Out So Far And Wide ... Keep Manhattan Just Give Me Aurora's East Side!

================================================== =======

so HTF did buddy-boy manage to keep his piece? Aurora PD says ISP failed to notify them of pulling the FOID,

i say ISP failed to find the disqualifier in the 1st place. goes back to states and agencies not forwarding info to the system,
    some seem to be intentionally withholding?

but wait, there's more! his stalking victim informed APD that her accused was a felon in possession of a firearm. just the facts M'am?

================================================== ======

i called BS on Just Smellit on the 1st news story. who gets dowsed with an 'unknown chemical', goes home and waits nearly an hour
    for the police to arrive and remove a piece of string? i'm thinking 911 ER for treatment? he's also up for sending the white powder racist fraud letter through the mail. i guess that's in my hood too.

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
      i'm near 59 & N. Aurora / Ogden Rt34 if you stay straight going West

Oh you'd love it now, pretty sure they just put in some grass along the newly widened Rt 59

you better be a sprinter if you want to cross that baby! i'll bet it's 8-10 lanes or more depending on turn lanes & median

Malls! Spreading Out So Far And Wide ... Keep Manhattan Just Give Me Aurora's East Side!

================================================== =======
      We lived on 47th Street (Chicago Avenue) next to the Hinsdale Golf Club. We used to go north of Ogden to hunt snakes on the old Healy Farm! It is all Car dealers and such now. My Dad was on the planning commission way back and he wanted to annex the Healy Farm. Others didn't want to "grow" Clarendon Hills. Westmont annexed it and now collect big bucks in taxes. Oh well. It was a good place to grow up... swimming in the Lion's Club pool, riding bikes everywhere, no worries about stranger danger.

Comment

i used to stay over by Clarendon Hills / Westmont for a while, about 83 & 55th St

looks like the farm is still running as Oak Brook Farms

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...221-story.html

http://www.oakbrookfarmsil.com/

Comment

Working...
        X