America's Health Care System Revealed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America's Health Care System Revealed

So, you go to your doctor and get a script, take it to the pharmacy to get it filled and all is well.
    Think again!

Here's a chart! Do you seriously believe the government has this under control?

http://www.house.gov/apps/list/press..._hc_chart.html
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: America's Health Care System Revealed

we are in deep trouble and I dont know what we can do. this is going to be a horrible situation with armies of goons like peter stark sticking their noses into our most private affairs.

Comment

They are going to overwhelm the system to point will take 50 years if then to untangle the mess .
      Nov is more important now than ever It must be a retake election in which we have a veto proof majority.
      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

As MT said. November is very important. But there may be primaries before Nov. for many of you. Vote early and vote often. Make your voice known.
        Tomorrow is one day closer to November.

Comment

Working...
        X