Reagan, boy I miss him!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reagan, boy I miss him!

Here's a video showing the two ends of the spectrum.
    ...brings a tear to my eye.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wusgcG4rfo
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: Reagan, boy I miss him!

It will probably be a hell of a long time before we see another President like Reagan. But I say on NOV. 3rd the American people will know without a doubt what they need to do next and the answer will come from a box, but not a soap box or a ballet box.
    The 2nd Amendment is my license to carry

Comment

i just heard this a couple of hours ago on Hannity.. Reagan is probebly turning over in his grave at what's going on right now in the USA.. may he rest in peace !!
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Great Man and need another one like him now. But I didn't care for the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 and the granting amnesty to approximately 3 million illegal immigrants.
        “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
        -
        Elmer Keith

Comment

Could be our greatest president ever. Gotta remember that he wasn't King, though -- he only had a Republican Congress and Senate for his first two years and then had to work and compromise with Tip O'Neal. (Definition -- Compromise: Make an agreement with Tip O'Neal, then watch O'Neal renege on it as soon as he could)

What a wonderful two years, though! The decades of economic growth we enjoyed were due largely to those two years.
          http://www.findgunsites.com

Comment

Working...
          X