The Naivete of the American Public

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Naivete of the American Public

This guy writes what I've said all along, nobamy knows exactly what he's doing.. or should I say, told what to do.
    Someone finally has the balz to say it.
    http://biggovernment.com/amellon/201...-barack-obama/
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: The Naivete of the American Public

Good post RT, I agree, that piece of dung in the WH knows exactly what he is doing and so does congress. Their not naive the American people have been acting that way though.
    The 2nd Amendment is my license to carry

Comment

He's a tele-prompter reading puppet with his strings being pulled and he's so happy to dance to their tune and watch the USA go down the tubes. Here's to a permanent vacation for him in 2012, if not sooner.
      Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36 Also, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed" Luke 11:21

Comment

I agree that he knows exactly what he's doing. He has demonstrated too many times that it makes no difference what the American people want, he will do what he wants. He has said, 'judge me by the people I surround myself with', or something to that effect. In doing just that, it doesn't take great analytical ability to reach a sound conclusion on that point. As for Islam, I've questioned it being a 'true' religion for a long time. Right or wrong, I personally view it as a political idealogy for Muslims to attempt to take over the world. It doesn't make a pinch of sh!t's difference to me that some are viewed as radical and some as moderate. Maybe someone would like to ask me what I really think.
        "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." Will Rogers
        "Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Working...
        X