Stop Chanting U.S.A. U.S.A.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop Chanting U.S.A. U.S.A.

Marxist educator want students to stop chanting U.S.A. U.S.A. ... it's offensive to muslims!
    Is this really a religion or ideology?
    Not a bad web site either.
    http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/...ve-to-muslims/
    Last edited by Rollin Thunder; 09-23-2010, 07:40 AM.
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: Stop Chanting U.S.A. U.S.A.

Guess we should shout EAT MORE PORK!!! EAT MORE PORK!!!!! It isn't a religion Its a killer cult

‘Academic Professional Marxist’ says, THAT MEANS HE LOVES OBAMA

STUDENTS run this guy out of U of Il He is a disgrace to your school .
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

If they don't like USA!! USA!! they can kiss my grits as they exit the country. And if they don't do so voluntarily I won't be surprised if some folk may be sending them on their way. Religious tolerance? - only of those who demonstrate religious tolerance which Islam does not.
      Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36 Also, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed" Luke 11:21

Comment

Not a religion IMHO. Moderates plead, 'not all of us are radical'. One doesn't have to search long nor dig very deep to discover it is perfectly permissible to lie to the infidel if it serves your purpose. Obviously, tolerance is one-way,..... their way, etc., etc., ad nauseam......... We will rue the day.......
        "Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment." Will Rogers
        "Leave no authority existing not responsible to the people." Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Perhaps they think chanting U.S.S.A., U.S.S.A. would be more in line with their thinking?
          NRA Member

Certified Armed Infidel

Bersa Thunder 380 CC
          Bersa Thunder UC 45 Pro, Nickel
          S & W Model 36, 38 Cal. w/ Combat Grips
          S & W Model 39-2, 9 mm, Nickel (Mint)
          American Classic 1911 'Commander' 45 Cal. Blue

Comment

Moderates plead, 'not all of us are radical'. One doesn't have to search long nor dig very deep to discover it is perfectly permissible to lie to the infidel if it serves your purpose.
            That is what their doing and the bleeding hearts of America just can't believe that be possible. They wouldn't lie to us!!!!! . Just to further their cause .The remaking of the World to their image .
            They are the enemy of all America's and what the free world stands for.
            We must stop this, control of the world agenda, that's hiding as a religion. before it to late.
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Islam does not mean peace but submission. All people must submit to Islam and their false god. Submit or die - that's the only choice in their eyes. And yes, they will lie to achieve this end.

Remember last Sunday Omaba went to a church in DC and the news media made a big deal about it? The rest of the story - per a friend who saw this - he was there to hear a Muslim from "Palestine" talking about the plight of the "Palestinians." He did not go to worship the JudeoChristian god!!
              Jesus said, "And the one who has no sword must sell his cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36 Also, "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own homestead, his possessions are undisturbed" Luke 11:21

Comment

Working...
              X