Salty Sailor or Fireman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salty Sailor or Fireman?

This letter from a navy mom may put into words how many folks think of President Trump.

https://cb75948.com/2018/03/30/a-sal...-or-a-fireman/
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

I also firmly believe that God gave our nation "one more chance" to straighten up by allowing Donald Trump to be elected. I am so proud of what he has and is accomplishing. MAGA
    W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
    NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

It's a biblical principle that the true sovereign God uses whatever means He pleases to accomplish His will. I don't question that He is using Trump to bring things back into alignment according to our nation's founding, since it too was structured along certain biblical guidelines. Whatever we can do in this life to make America a better place is time well spent while waiting for the trip to our eternal home which God has prepared especially for His people.
      Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Well, I voted for Trump, all the time wishing I had another choice. My opinion of him was that he is a loud-mouthed, arrogant, know it all, New York Yankee. And it appears was right.

But what I see now- I did not see then.......... He is the best president I have even seen.

I remember back to Eisenhower, and all since..... Trump is no doubt the best president yet. Perhaps not the best statesman.
        They have ALL had problems....some worse than others.
        Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Trump was not my first choice in the GOP line-up but I firmly believe he was/is the best choice. It is so refreshing to see someone who tells it like it is and puts America first. Like the old saying "charity begins at home." He got my vote and will again.

Comment

Working...
          X