Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Trump Be Impeached for False Weather Forecasting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should Trump Be Impeached for False Weather Forecasting?

It appears the president could be held criminally responsible for doing something that hundreds of thousands of meteorologists and countless grandmas with bunions have been guilty of since weather was first predicted. He led people to believe a hurricane might come their way. So what if it was based upon early government forecasts. He shouldn't have scared those ten or so Alabamans into throwing a hurricane party, only to let them down.

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-doria...harpie-1457724

Judge for yourself which statement has caused more sorrow....

(1) Dorian might go across Florida and threaten Alabama with bad weather.
    (2) If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan.
    (3) If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
    (4) The tragedy in Bengazi was caused by a video that hardly anyone had seen.
    (5) There is not a smidgen of corruption in my administration. And if you like your doctor......
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Beam me up scotty :(
    Certified Armed Infidel
    كافر

Comment

If he had been right, they'd still crucify him, saying he caused it to go that route. Don't care what he says or what he does, it's gonna be wrong & cause for impeachment.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I don't know if that is a new low for "Newsweek" but it has got to be close
        Sorry looks back.
        Worry looks around.
        Faith looks up.

Comment

All those people that have called for impeachment are doing, is showing their ignorance. There are specific reasons for impeachment . I don't think missing a weather forecast is one of them, nor any of the other reasons they've made up.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

at least (another) House Judiciary Committee investigation ... that goes nowhere

is the National Weather Service Employees Organization picketing 1600 Pennsylvania yet?

i want Scabby The Rat front & center at the gates!

http://nwseo.org/index.php

Comment

NOAA just said today that it could have hit Alabama. Now are they going to say they were wrong?

From the the Mother-Ship via Tapatalk.

Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 09-07-2019, 02:17 AM.
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Even weather forecasting has become political. They don't really care who gets hurt in the process.

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

"If you like your weather forecast, you can keep your weather forecast." No one tried to impeach Zero for that lie.
                  Certified Armed Infidel
                  كافر

Comment

If Trump can be impeached for a weather forecast, every forecaster on TV should be fired. I read somewhere that the average weather forecaster is accurate only 30% of the time.
                    TO BE UNARMED IS TO BE A VICTIM

Comment

Originally posted by ParaCav View Post
                      If Trump can be impeached for a weather forecast, every forecaster on TV should be fired. I read somewhere that the average weather forecaster is accurate only 30% of the time.
                      Exhibit A.............https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O48qA2f8qJs

Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post

He's practicing for when their stupid global warming predictions come true?

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X