No announcement yet.

Today in Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a pretty funny duo.......and don't keep them under your hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojPd1eePH8
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post

In the Great Obama GM "bailout" the government stole GM from the bond holders and gave it to the union.
      It was not a legal bankruptcy .... a felony theft in front of the world.
      i'm still walking funny from that one, and will NEVER EVEN CONSIDER owning a Gov Motors product for life.

don't forget they took that $ to china

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post

i'm still walking funny from that one, and will NEVER EVEN CONSIDER owning a Gov Motors product for life.

don't forget they took that $ to china
        I grew up in a GM household ... my Dad worked for Electro-Motive, GM's locomotive division. We had GM cars, Fridgidare appliances, anything they made. Dad taught us to support "our" company. GE was the enemy! Then I went to work for Reliance Electric and GE was still the enemy! Lol! GM was good to us and to Dad. He retired at 60 and lived to 97. His insurance ran until the collapse in his mid 90's but they upped his pension $300/month and I bought Medicare supplemental for about $200/month.

I still have some of the GM tattoo but my winter car is a 2018 Murano. GM just didn't have anything that met my specs or tickled my fancy My first company car in 1977 was a used Ford "Elite" and our neighbors thought Dad was going to disown me! Sue loves her 2008 Suburban even though we just got a new engine at 174K. That damn AFM took out the lifters and cam. The rebuild doesn't have any of that crap. Sue test drove a new Traverse and we both really liked it. Well she loved it. A slightly smaller Suburban but with some really nice features. The smart thing was to the $5k rebuilt and keep the 2008 for a few more years.

Comment

those were the good old days.

i grew up proud to ride in a car that boasted Body By Fisher on the sill plates,

i'll retain those fond memories filed under Old GM

E-motive in the chicago (bang bang) burbs?

Comment

Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
            E-motive in the chicago (bang bang) burbs?
            Yep. LaGrange. They had an amazing factory.

Comment

lb200325cd20200325114451.jpg

Comment

Yeah, that $1K payout started out as $1 trillion, then pelooosi got involved. Ended up it's $2 trillion, plus President Trump said something about another $4 trillion in his news conference yesterday.
                Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

i'd side-step the house and EO fed unemployment for workers and business aid through the banks

no pork for you

Comment

chinesevirus.jpg

Comment

Biden brain (400 x 294).jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X