Biden brain (400 x 294).jpg

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    chinesevirus.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied
    i'd side-step the house and EO fed unemployment for workers and business aid through the banks

no pork for you

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Yeah, that $1K payout started out as $1 trillion, then pelooosi got involved. Ended up it's $2 trillion, plus President Trump said something about another $4 trillion in his news conference yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    lb200325cd20200325114451.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post
    E-motive in the chicago (bang bang) burbs?
    Yep. LaGrange. They had an amazing factory.

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied
    those were the good old days.

i grew up proud to ride in a car that boasted Body By Fisher on the sill plates,

i'll retain those fond memories filed under Old GM

E-motive in the chicago (bang bang) burbs?

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by Vito Glisenti View Post

i'm still walking funny from that one, and will NEVER EVEN CONSIDER owning a Gov Motors product for life.

don't forget they took that $ to china
    I grew up in a GM household ... my Dad worked for Electro-Motive, GM's locomotive division. We had GM cars, Fridgidare appliances, anything they made. Dad taught us to support "our" company. GE was the enemy! Then I went to work for Reliance Electric and GE was still the enemy! Lol! GM was good to us and to Dad. He retired at 60 and lived to 97. His insurance ran until the collapse in his mid 90's but they upped his pension $300/month and I bought Medicare supplemental for about $200/month.

I still have some of the GM tattoo but my winter car is a 2018 Murano. GM just didn't have anything that met my specs or tickled my fancy My first company car in 1977 was a used Ford "Elite" and our neighbors thought Dad was going to disown me! Sue loves her 2008 Suburban even though we just got a new engine at 174K. That damn AFM took out the lifters and cam. The rebuild doesn't have any of that crap. Sue test drove a new Traverse and we both really liked it. Well she loved it. A slightly smaller Suburban but with some really nice features. The smart thing was to the $5k rebuilt and keep the 2008 for a few more years.

Leave a comment:

• Vito Glisenti
    replied
    Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post

In the Great Obama GM "bailout" the government stole GM from the bond holders and gave it to the union.
    It was not a legal bankruptcy .... a felony theft in front of the world.
    i'm still walking funny from that one, and will NEVER EVEN CONSIDER owning a Gov Motors product for life.

don't forget they took that $ to china

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    This is a pretty funny duo.......and don't keep them under your hat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ojPd1eePH8

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    The "media" version of that, without video, is that the union worker was just one disgruntled worker & that the union is falling all over themselves to support biden.
    I believe the union leaders are all behind Biden. In the Great Obama GM "bailout" the government stole GM from the bond holders and gave it to the union. It was not a legal bankruptcy .... a felony theft in front of the world.

The word here is that as Biden was leaving his confrontation with Jerry all the union members started chanting, "Trump! Trump! Trump!"

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    89116084_217661132951851_32765742860468224_n.jpg

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post

I don't get that sense here. Quite a number of MGO (Michigan Gun Owners) forum members and other friends got Dem ballots and voted for Bernie to disrupt Biden.

We are essentially full employment, most workers have good health care … I think the union vote may swing right. I just hope we can keep Trump and get John James elected to the Senate.

Hope you're right & hope it applies to other unions also. The "media" wants us to believe otherwise & will lie if needed.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    The "media" version of that, without video, is that the union worker was just one disgruntled worker & that the union is falling all over themselves to support biden.
    I don't get that sense here. Quite a number of MGO (Michigan Gun Owners) forum members and other friends got Dem ballots and voted for Bernie to disrupt Biden.

We are essentially full employment, most workers have good health care … I think the union vote may swing right. I just hope we can keep Trump and get John James elected to the Senate.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X