X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today in Politics

schiff 01.jpg

Source: imgflip.com
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Wish all the memes I've been seeing lately would go viral! Ridicule can be a deadly weapon & the libs have earned it.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Call me Rudy RC-liani. My client in 1987 was the purchaser of the mattress final destination. He had the right to remove the tag.

Rachel Maddow on MSNBC will do a spin on this tomorrow showing Trump was always a criminal.
      In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Just saw this one today.

AOC When you were an Indian.jpg

Comment

bigger hoax.jpg

Comment

I laughed...
            "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

I think Trump and Putin should go on a bear hunt together. Maybe have a few private discussions and see how much they can make the liberals hair curl.

Comment

aria_c16979220191125120100.jpg
                Source: townhall.com/political-cartoons/robertariail

Comment

EOVQksFVUAID1cJ.jpg

Comment

It fits.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

download.png

Comment

I hear that the democrats took their full 24 hour allotment for making their charges, basically repeating the same inane "evidence" over & over. I saw 2 videos, each less than 2 minutes long, that completely destroyed everything the dems said!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Decided I'd check out events in the impeachment, on TV today. I wanted to avoid interruptions by the talking heads of the networks, so found a C-Span channel that advertised the trial. Sadly, the cable "box" on my TV is broken & will not transmit low powered channels. I elected to not replace it because I don't normally watch those channels anyway & I don't like the new "boxes" they are using.

Anyway, opted to check it on Fox & all was fine until Cavuto broke in, I guess to explain what was going on to us dummies. Surprisingly, I switched to CNN & no interruptions! They just broke for lunch. From what I've seen so far, they are totally shredding the liberals' charges! In doing so, they are exposing on national television some of the questionable actions of Biden & obama!

I'd say that after this is all over, only a dedicated America hater will vote for Biden!

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                            Anyway, opted to check it on Fox & all was fine until Cavuto broke in, I guess to explain what was going on to us dummies. Surprisingly, I switched to CNN & no interruptions!
                            I was watching Trump's lawyers blowing up the Dems on Fox also but suddenly a news crawler appeared at the bottom of the screen saying, "House Dems say Bolton has evidence against Trump......House Dems say Senate must allow more testimony.....House Dems say their case for impeachment is overwhelming.... It lasted about 20 seconds until I suppose someone in the control booth was told, "Are you nuts giving those lib jerks a rebuttal while it's Trump's turn to defend himself?"

When Cavuto announced "The Five" was taking over for their nightly nonsense I switched to PMSNBC to keep watching the proceedings. They let Trump's lawyers continue the bloodbath without comment. Strange world we have here.

Comment

I watched Prof. Dershowitz's speech & he brought up Bolton's book & said the "bombshell" he dropped would not be an impeachable offense. Basically he shredded the dems' charges as unimpeachable items. Cited numerous presidents in the past, including obama & going all the way back to Washington, telling of things they'd done that, by today's democrat thinking, would have been cause for impeachment. Of course the "media" is going to try to convict him outside of the Senate floor. The headlines on Suddenlink was that the "GOP is ready to leave Trump".

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                              X