X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Letereat
    replied
    Originally posted by BennieH View Post
    I no longer watch or listen to any sports! Being raised in Wisconsin I was a Packers fan and bleed green and gold, but no more!
    Here is a great video from 2016 of coach Buzz Williams and his basketball team. Wish more coaches were this smart! https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10...4f4c1bLoEXD5ky
    Yep, That Coach gets it. Give the kids some solid guidance and tell them how to show some basic respect , dramatics not required. Hip Hip Hooray and a key to the city for that Man!!
    Last edited by Letereat; 09-14-2020, 05:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    BennieH, Thank you for posting that video. The coaches and administrators today don't have the BALLS to say what Buzz Williams said.

Leave a comment:

• BennieH
    replied
    I no longer watch or listen to any sports! Being raised in Wisconsin I was a Packers fan and bleed green and gold, but no more!
    Here is a great video from 2016 of coach Buzz Williams and his basketball team. Wish more coaches were this smart! https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=10...4f4c1bLoEXD5ky

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Dallas Cowboys are the only ones I've watched in years. Their 1st game is on nbc & I don't watch anything on nbc, but 1st game they have on Fox, I'll check them out. If like all the other teams, I'm thru with them also. Last year, Jones said any player of his that knelt for the National Anthem would be gone.

Leave a comment:

• brojohn
    replied
    I agree- we do need more of this attitude displayed out in public.
    I'm done with football, baseball.....et al.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Need more of this. When sponsors see this & stop advertising, the "sport" industry & "media" will start paying attention. From what I read, college sports are going the same way.

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    started a topic Restaruant Who Cares

Restaruant Who Cares

A restaurant in Paris Tennessee had a sign on their door. A friend of my wife's took the photo and decided to eat there. They had second thoughts, you know why? The place was packed with customers.

Sign on Restaurant Door.jpg
Working...
X