Pond Scum Is Free At Last!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pond Scum Is Free At Last!

In a random act of sound jurisprudence the Michigan Supreme Court struck down the law that the Gretch has been using to continue her reign of terror and keep the state locked down. Pondy is now free to get his hair done at the Waffle House.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cy-powers-law/
    Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
    In a random act of sound jurisprudence the Michigan Supreme Court struck down the law that the Gretch has been using to continue her reign of terror and keep the state locked down. Pondy is now free to get his hair done at the Waffle House.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...cy-powers-law/
    “hair done at the Waffle House”,,,,,what have I been missing all my life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up gunsane. Sue just told me the good news! While I am happy about the ruling, I'm not sure I want to get my hair done at the Waffle House!

Lord Whitmer has been abusing her power and making arbitrary Executive Orders. She has been loving all the attention she is getting on the national news from the main stream media. Every time she cracks down on people and businesses she extends her 15 minutes of fame.

Picture posted on Michigan Gun Owners forum thread on the court ruling:

The Wicked Witch is Dead.jpg
      Last edited by Pond Scum; 10-03-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

"Darth Whitmer" did it again. She is tightening restrictions based upon flimsy "daily" data that admittedly includes extra numbers from "found" death certificates and "network glitches" in the data collection system.

Whitmer administration tightens gathering limits after virus spreads

The state Department of Health and Human Services revised and extended mask and other rules.
        https://www.wzzm13.com/article/news/...c-8cc7f32b4850

In other news the Court of Appeals Denied to hear The Three Witches (Gov, AG, and SOS in Lansing) appeal to an injunction that stuck down the SOS "rule" to ban open carry at the polls. The Witches quickly said they would file an appeal to the Michigan Supreme Court saying that a Poll by the Detroit News and WDIV-TV claiming 73% of people want OC banned at the polling places. I didn't know we could strip natural rights that are affirmed by the US and Michigan Constitutions just because of a poll taken by liberal new organizations.

More taxpayer money being spent to enslave us and supported by all the sheeple.

Comment

When do they come up for reelection?
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
            When do they come up for reelection?
            2022. Our governor is off the Presidential cycle. Guarantees a lower turnout. In 2018 the libs were able to sign enough petitions to put on a bill to legalize recreational marijuana. That energized the liberal base and Tilted the balance. After they libs burned Snyder for the Flint water crisis I doubt a Repub would have won anyway.

Comment

Sadly, memories are often short in regard to politics, but I'd think what your governor has done, would energize the republicans in 2022!
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                Sadly, memories are often short in regard to politics, but I'd think what your governor has done, would energize the republicans in 2022!
                These bizarre and illegal Executive orders that have been struck down are energizing many independents and even some liberals. We shall see about how long we remember.

Comment

A new round of Royal Pronouncements went into effect today. Reduced sizes for gatherings and sign in sheets at restaurants for contact tracing. Big fines threatened if we don't comply. Already stories of neighbors ratting out their neighbors for having too many people. Sue told me a family was hosting a birthday party in their apartment and they had 12 people - the rules state a maximum of 10. Fined $1200! I heard about another guy that set up a big screen tv in his garage for the UM/MSU game on Saturday - he wanted it to be outside to limit exposure. Ratted out and this was a $1700 fine.

Just like Nazi Germany, "My neighbor is hiding Jews in the attic." Only now it is, "My neighbor had 12 children at his kid's birthday party."

https://www.westernjournal.com/whitm...must-give-now/

Comment

We went and voted this morning about 11:00. Took an hour. Longest previous wait was 10 minutes. The weather was excellent. 55 F, light winds, bright sunshine!

We have about 4400 registered voters in our township that vote in 4 precincts. I usually CC when I vote but 16 days before the election the three witches in Lansing issued a Royal Proclamation stating that OC was banned from polling placesI Therefore, OC'd my AC Trophy today. The only comment was, "I like your grips!"

Vote OC 2020.JPEG

We went to lunch and then got chocolate malts for dessert! On the way home it just kept getting better!

Recall Whitmer 2020.JPEG

Comment

Lord Whitmer did it again. Another 3 week lockdown. Oh, "She" didn't do it ... the courts smacked down her executive orders .. so the Health Department is locking us down. Wow. I sure feel better about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
                        Lord Whitmer did it again. Another 3 week lockdown. Oh, "She" didn't do it ... the courts smacked down her executive orders .. so the Health Department is locking us down. Wow. I sure feel better about that.
                        Shoulda run while the gettin' was good.

Comment

Soon we will be citizens of the U.S.S.A. comrade Joseph Robinette Biden Jr will bestow comrade Whitmer with gifts of $$$ for anything she wants to spend it on in Michigan.
                          In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Hope on the horizon, Pondy?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-impeachment/

Comment

Originally posted by gun sane View Post
                              I don't think it will get very far. Half the people in Michigan are upset with Lord Whitmer .... and the other half is bowing down and giving thanks to her for saving lives. I just can't figure it.

Comment

Working...
                              X