X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun sane
    replied
    Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
    Unfortunately she will still keep the Throne of Power here while she helps direct the Democrats politics.
    SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATION #672,248: If you don't clean the sink, the bacteria continues to spread.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    More News from Michigan. Now the Lord and Master of the Great State of Michigan has a larger role on the national stage. Unfortunately she will still keep the Throne of Power here while she helps direct the Democrats politics.

https://www.mlive.com/politics/2021/...ice-chair.html

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer is nominated as a vice chair of the Democratic National Committee, according to a press release from President-elect Joe Biden’s transition team.
    Previous vice chairs have maintained other full-time positions and focused on particular areas of strategy for the DNC.
    So this means the Michigan TaxPayers will pay Lord Whitmer her full salary and expense allowance while she spends a significant portion of her time on party politics.

Leave a comment:

• pollyb
    replied
    mitchr, I am curious, while your Right Wing is Extremisting is your Left Wing just flapping in the wind?

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Or like in new york, can have a beer at 9:59, but can't at 10:01! Then in commiefornia, no more than 10 people for Thanksgiving, but governor goes to a high $ restaurant for dinner with 12 people. The "media" touts it as a birthday party, but was actually a dinner with a lobbyist.

It's just like "gun control". It's not about safety, it's about control of the little people.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Part of what really angers people is the lack of logic or consistency. They seem to throw ideas at the wall and go with what ever sticks. Part of the new mandate is regarding schools: "K-8 is open in Michigan but 9-12 is closed. The little nose pickers are safe but the older kids aren’t."

Gretch Stole Christmas.JPG

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by gun sane View Post
    I don't think it will get very far. Half the people in Michigan are upset with Lord Whitmer .... and the other half is bowing down and giving thanks to her for saving lives. I just can't figure it.

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Hope on the horizon, Pondy?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...r-impeachment/

Leave a comment:

• Reginald Carstairs
    replied
    Soon we will be citizens of the U.S.S.A. comrade Joseph Robinette Biden Jr will bestow comrade Whitmer with gifts of $$$ for anything she wants to spend it on in Michigan.

Leave a comment:

• gun sane
    replied
    Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
    Lord Whitmer did it again. Another 3 week lockdown. Oh, "She" didn't do it ... the courts smacked down her executive orders .. so the Health Department is locking us down. Wow. I sure feel better about that.
    Shoulda run while the gettin' was good.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Lord Whitmer did it again. Another 3 week lockdown. Oh, "She" didn't do it ... the courts smacked down her executive orders .. so the Health Department is locking us down. Wow. I sure feel better about that.

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    We went and voted this morning about 11:00. Took an hour. Longest previous wait was 10 minutes. The weather was excellent. 55 F, light winds, bright sunshine!

We have about 4400 registered voters in our township that vote in 4 precincts. I usually CC when I vote but 16 days before the election the three witches in Lansing issued a Royal Proclamation stating that OC was banned from polling placesI Therefore, OC'd my AC Trophy today. The only comment was, "I like your grips!"

Vote OC 2020.JPEG

We went to lunch and then got chocolate malts for dessert! On the way home it just kept getting better!

Recall Whitmer 2020.JPEG

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    A new round of Royal Pronouncements went into effect today. Reduced sizes for gatherings and sign in sheets at restaurants for contact tracing. Big fines threatened if we don't comply. Already stories of neighbors ratting out their neighbors for having too many people. Sue told me a family was hosting a birthday party in their apartment and they had 12 people - the rules state a maximum of 10. Fined $1200! I heard about another guy that set up a big screen tv in his garage for the UM/MSU game on Saturday - he wanted it to be outside to limit exposure. Ratted out and this was a $1700 fine.

Just like Nazi Germany, "My neighbor is hiding Jews in the attic." Only now it is, "My neighbor had 12 children at his kid's birthday party."

https://www.westernjournal.com/whitm...must-give-now/

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    Sadly, memories are often short in regard to politics, but I'd think what your governor has done, would energize the republicans in 2022!
    These bizarre and illegal Executive orders that have been struck down are energizing many independents and even some liberals. We shall see about how long we remember.

Leave a comment:

• mitchr
    replied
    Sadly, memories are often short in regard to politics, but I'd think what your governor has done, would energize the republicans in 2022!

Leave a comment:

• Pond Scum
    replied
    Originally posted by mitchr View Post
    When do they come up for reelection?
    2022. Our governor is off the Presidential cycle. Guarantees a lower turnout. In 2018 the libs were able to sign enough petitions to put on a bill to legalize recreational marijuana. That energized the liberal base and Tilted the balance. After they libs burned Snyder for the Flint water crisis I doubt a Repub would have won anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X