Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugly Facebook

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16


    Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
    I think I will watch the movie "RUBBER" for the tenth time.
    I really really hope you're kidding about that part.



    Sent from my stoopid phone using Tapatalk

    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

    Comment


      #17
      My online profile is dwindling by the day. I'm tired of it all.
      I have resurrected my old fishing hobby with much zeal. Surf fishing is the focus right now. I'm really impatient for the water to warm up a few degrees. I've had some good days on the beach, but I know it's going to get better. Kinda thinking I need to make friends with someone who has a bay boat too. Or, maybe buy one myself, I'm looking at buying a couple of waterfront lots in between Port Lavaca and Palacios from a family member. They aren't much from an investment perspective because of location, but waterfront access to hundreds of miles of bay is speaking to me louder by the day.

      Sent from my stoopid phone using Tapatalk

      "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
        My online profile is dwindling by the day. I'm tired of it all.
        I have resurrected my old fishing hobby with much zeal. Surf fishing is the focus right now. I'm really impatient for the water to warm up a few degrees. I've had some good days on the beach, but I know it's going to get better. Kinda thinking I need to make friends with someone who has a bay boat too. Or, maybe buy one myself, I'm looking at buying a couple of waterfront lots in between Port Lavaca and Palacios from a family member. They aren't much from an investment perspective because of location, but waterfront access to hundreds of miles of bay is speaking to me louder by the day.

        Sent from my stoopid phone using Tapatalk
        Now your talkin. Notice how I end some of my political conversations here..." I'm Going Fishing"
        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post

          Now your talkin. Notice how I end some of my political conversations here..." I'm Going Fishing"
          Haven't been since the 3rd. Surf was a little rough and the water was a little dirty, but still a good day. Caught a bunch of whiting and a couple of pompano. Had either a bull red or a black drum on a jig. Ran out a ton of line and broke me off. Bastard.

          Sent from my stoopid phone using Tapatalk

          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by PHMadness View Post
            Surf was a little rough and the water was a little dirty, but still a good day.
            I remember some good days on the Gulf Coast when I lived in Houston, but most of the time you couldn't even see your big toe in six inches of water. The Mississippi River dumps a lot of mud that drifts southwesterly. But by the time it gets to Padre Island, the water has about the same clarity as that east of the River to the FL panhandle. Some of the best times I had was on a party boat about 30 miles out of Freeport fishing for redfish and snapper or diving under the rigs. The wreck of the V.A. Fogg was excellent for scuba but I never took a spear down.
            Last edited by gun sane; 01-14-2021, 11:00 AM.
            Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

            Comment


              #21
              Working the jetty at Ponce Inlet. Outgoing tide brings the bait fish out around the point. Caught three black drums and a red so big that it was out of the slot

              Ponce Inlet.jpg

              IMG_01971.jpg
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

              Comment

              Working...
              X