Muslim's Threaten Creator's of South Park

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muslim's Threaten Creator's of South Park

The religion of peace wants to kill the people of the South Park series.

An Islamic group based in New York said that a recent episode of “South Park,” the satirical animated series, insulted the Prophet Muhammad, and compared the show’s creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, to Theo van Gogh, the Dutch filmmaker who was killed in 2004 by an Islamic militant, CNN reported. The group, Revolution Muslim, published its post after a “South Park” episode last week that depicted the founders of various religions, including Moses, Jesus and Buddha, but declined to show the Prophet Muhammad, instead representing him as wearing a bear costume. The post, written by Abu Talhah Al-Amrikee, said that the episode had “outright insulted” Muhammad, adding: “We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid, and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show. This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them.” Mr. van Gogh was killed in Amsterdam after making a film that discussed the abuse of Muslim women in some Islamic societies. A telephone message left at a number listed on the group’s Web site, revolutionmuslim.com, was not immediately returned; on Wednesday the Web site was largely inaccessible. Comedy Central declined to comment on the group’s remarks or say if it was taking any precautions because of them.
    Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
    Ayn Rand

Re: Muslim's Threaten Creator's of South Park

(We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid, and they will probably wind up like Theo van Gogh for airing this show) sounds like a threat to me..
    A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Then we should warn back that if they do end up dead, the people responsible will probably end up like Abu Omar al-Baghdadi and Abu Ayyub al-Masri.

Comment

Attention If you radical Muslims want me. Contact me Then we can set a time and place and can get it on Ky style. I will use pork soaked bullets and my Bowie will be coated also.
        These people are chickens Just spit bacon grease in their eyes and get to cutting and shooting .Same action will work in most of the southern states. The Southerners don't take to kindly to being threaten by outsiders. We ain't hide in the corner under our blanket liberals .
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I am mostly made of bacon, sausage and pork chops, they can come and get me.
          "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

I've got a piece of pork they can have.

Comment

MichaelT, I like the way you think.

Comment

Wait til nobama gets in on the action. He won't take kindly to a joke about his god and making fun of his religon of peace and non violence!
                The 2nd Amendment is my license to carry

Comment

I don't watch tv except for news & a little football. Once in a while I find a decent movie on a commercial free channel. But, I may have to check out this "South Park" thing. Sounds like good people.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
                    I don't watch tv except for news & a little football. Once in a while I find a decent movie on a commercial free channel. But, I may have to check out this "South Park" thing. Sounds like good people.
                    While I love South Park and own several seasons on DVD, it will most likely offend you and then you will want to go and get them too.
                    That's the beauty of it, they are like Dirty Harry, they offend everyone the same.
                    I am just entertained by it due to my fantastic level of maturity.:o
                    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Thanks for the warning PHMadness. Guess I'd better pass on this one, like you advise. I can't afford to buy a new tv, would cut into my gun buying money.
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Here, you can join their FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Toghet....2847681137..1
                        Last edited by Rollin Thunder; 04-22-2010, 01:23 PM.
                        Don't worry about the guns, send lawyers and money.

“The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident, which everyone has decided not to see.”
                        Ayn Rand

Comment

Sometimes SouthPark is my guilty pleasure.
                          "Deus vult!"

NRA Life Member

Comment

"In 2006, Comedy Central banned the men from showing an image of Muhammad on their show. They had intended to comment on the controversy created by a Danish newspaper's publishing of caricatures of the Islamic leader. Muslims consider any physical representation of their prophet to be blasphemous.

Instead, "South Park" showed an image of Jesus Christ defecating on President Bush and the American flag. "

Full article here: (Although it's pretty much what is in the original post)

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1

Comment

It really doesn't matter "Kenny" keeps getting killed and he comes back to life. The Muslims will have a hard time with instant adult reincarnation.
                              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X