I am pissed!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am pissed!

The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) has a 'hit list' of people (Patriots) it deems 'potential terrorists' and 'right wing extremists', and I'm NOT on it!

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informe...riots?page=0,0

What does a guy gotta do to get recognized? It's already on my truck window!
    God made the Garand!

USN Gunner's Mate 1976-80

Moderator - nevadashooters.com

Re: I am pissed!

Make that damn sign on your truck window into a billboard and strap it to the back of your pick up. Now stop sniflin and go build it. Do you know a good custom painter You're the BEST!
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Yep, you're right, RC...It's hard to earn recognition while sitting on your duff.....
      At the rate we're going, we'll all be on their list, soon enough.......
      There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

You know damn well they are watching this site.

Comment

Originally posted by duke51 View Post
          Thats why I'm making sure I stay under the radar here.

Comment

Looks like time to bring back the 45th American Chair Party Its been shut down for a while.
            Serving American Needs for over a 100 years.
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
              Looks like time to bring back the 45th American Chair Party Its been shut down for a while.
              Serving American Needs for over a 100 years.
              It's about time.....
              There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                Thats why I'm making sure I stay under the radar here.
                Tinfoil hats, with a condensed coating of 70wt oil, caramelized onions and a hint of parsley will cure the radar syndrome!

And the American Chair Party has been on the 'top ten hits' list for a long time.
                For some Filipinos, it was 'to die for'!
                Last edited by Tophog; 04-23-2010, 12:55 AM.
                God made the Garand!

Comment

Originally posted by duke51 View Post
                  If I REALLY could be grouped with the likes of Glenn Beck and other radicals, where do I sign?
                  God made the Garand!

Comment

Working...
                  X