Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill, Oh Bill Clinton, ...

just where are you?

Seems like just the other day you were lecturing us about the Tea Party people and how they would stir up violence in our country. You remember, they would lead us to other Oklahoma City type events and were threatening our freedoms.

Now we have anti-immigration law protesters in Phoenix throwing bottles at police and threats of violence that make the Tea Party rallies look like a church social in comparison. And guess what Bill? Among those threatening our laws and officials are those who are here illegally. Wonder how many of those evil, racist, anti-American, dangerous Tea Party folks who rallied were illegals?

So, Bill, what say you and the libs.
    It is the Duty of a Patriot to Protect One's Country From Its Government.
    Thomas Paine

Re: Bill, Oh Bill Clinton, ...

Among those threatening our laws and officials are those who are here illegally.
    Round them up If they get a headache oh well should have stayed home. More states on border need to do this Texas New Mexico. Ca. Fl Infact all 50 should do it.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Liberals are never around when you need them!! They should be on tv blasting the rioters. But, wait a minute!! That's what a SANE person would be doing. Never mind. :o
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Sorry All but the country was in much better shape when Bill was there than either Bush. Now for those who say, well that is because Sr Bush's plans were just taking affect, I say to those same people. Does this mean Nobama isnt doing that bad of a job because Jr Bush's plans are just coming into affect. Clinton was in power between the Bush's. The country was much better then. This my friends is coming from a Republican(me). I never said conservative. My opinion, (everybody has one like something else and Im sure it stinks as well), when everything was Repubs and Demos life was way better. Now its Libs and Conservs and the pendulum swings way to far to the left or right so there never is, nor will be a balance. Thus is the start of the end.

Comment

Originally posted by KyGunner View Post
          Sorry All but the country was in much better shape when Bill was there than either Bush. Now for those who say, well that is because Sr Bush's plans were just taking affect, I say to those same people. Does this mean Nobama isnt doing that bad of a job because Jr Bush's plans are just coming into affect. Clinton was in power between the Bush's. The country was much better then. This my friends is coming from a Republican(me). I never said conservative. My opinion, (everybody has one like something else and Im sure it stinks as well), when everything was Repubs and Demos life was way better. Now its Libs and Conservs and the pendulum swings way to far to the left or right so there never is, nor will be a balance. Thus is the start of the end.
          Don't confuse conservatives with republicans. Neither of the bushs were conservative. They were what is referred to as the "blue blood" republicans. During a part of the clinton administration & bush #2 presidency, we also had republican controled congress, but they were not conservative. All of them are responsible for the country being in the shape it is in & if we don't make some changes, it's only going to get worse. We need to get the federal government off our backs & out the business of telling the american people how to run their businesses. If we do that, the american people will fix what's wrong with this country. If we don't, look out!
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
          X