Galco Holster (CON296B) From Your Gun Parts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Galco Holster (CON296B) From Your Gun Parts

Very glad I went ahead and bought this holster from Your Gun Parts. Fast shipping and great communication with this supplier. Perfect fit as you can see with the Pro 9 UC. I did try my Pro 9 HC in it and the fit was just as good. The HC front gun barrel sticks out 1/4" which isn't a big problem. I was worried about how my hand would cover the gun's grip while in the holster for drawing, but nothing gets in the way at all Really pleased with this product and the great service of YGPs.

Photos with the Pro 9 UC:

Well it has been over several months with this holster. It broke in about 3 days and still has a snug grip on my Pro 9 UC. Turning the holster upside down, the firearm doesn't move. Able to easily re-holster my handgun without any problems. Comfort wise, I do feel the weight though haven't had a issue moving around. Did not need to buy a larger belt, lol Fits my Pro 9 HC to a tee and it's barrel only extends 1/4" outside. The one thing I was extremely pleased above all else was the ability to grab the handgun's handle completely with no interference. Placing my hand on the grip was true.
    Last edited by NCFlyfisher; 04-28-2010, 10:47 PM. Reason: Update
    “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
    -
    Elmer Keith

Re: Galco Holster (CON296B) From Your Gun Parts

Very nice holster. Top quality.

Comment

Nice Fly. I got a Galco 3-slot one from them. It has a thumb strap which I think I may cut off so it is open like yours. Waiting to see if I can get used to it & access my pistol quickly before I do. It works for all my Bersas & my Kimber, though the Kimber isn't quite as snug as the Bersas.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I too have the 3 Slot and like it a lot. I also have a Sto-n-Go IWB model that currently holds my Kahr PM9. Galco makes some good stuff at decent prices.
        sigpic
        1,000 Posts on Bersatalk.com

Comment

that one looks good...and your gun looks clean or is that an ad picture

Comment

If you want a IWB try their summer comfort. Another nice holster.
            If you served in any Military Branch, Thank you

Comment

http://www.condorsflight.com/product...e.php?pID=1927

I have the 3-slot & their Paddle Holster from Condors Flight & like both of them in the situations I bought them for, but above are my favorites. Simple, inexpensive & with a good belt, handle any firearm I have, including my HC9 & commander size 1911.
              Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Really nice setup Fly! :) I might have to try one out but I love all of my UBG holsters!

Just one small point .... I can't believe you posted such nice pictures and forgot to include a picture of your backside ...... errrr, I mean the backside of your holster! :p

-Pondy

Comment

I love this holster. I had one for a Para 45. Checking the Galco site and dong some cross referencing I saw that the 296 code is their baseline number for the Sig 239 model. It also comes up for the Bersa Thunder 45. I would be interested to see what the original packages says the holster will fit. /on the Galco site there are many more holster options for the Sig 239 than the BT9 or BT45 - not to mention any UC-Pros. They may not all fit due to individual holster construction but several of them should. They have this model listed as a Thunder 45 option but since the frames are very similiar both 9 and 45 should work in it.

Did you get this holster to be specifically used for the BT9UC-Pro? Is there much / any extra holster overhang?

Comment

Working...
                  X