Single stack 9mm clip on with a flap?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Single stack 9mm clip on with a flap?

We have recently become the proud owners of a Kahr CW9039 (NRA limited edition) and are trying to find a single stack 9mm leather clip-on mag pouch with a flap on it for it. Hopefully our Bersa mags will work in it too.

Wondering who you have to get a hold of to find/make one?
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Re: Single stack 9mm clip on with a flap?

You could try one of our members here (luvthegun) and see if he'll make one up out of leather for you. ebay has some too.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

What's a clip?
      A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Comment

He's not talking about a magazine. He's talking about a mag pouch that clips on to the belt/pants instead of threading a belt through it.

Comment

Ok, what's a clip-on?

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten involved in a thread I didn't understand from the beginning.
          A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Comment

Oh! My bad... I thought you were going the down the clip/magazine road. I apologize.
            here is an example

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
              Oh! My bad... I thought you were going the down the clip/magazine road. I apologize.
              here is an example
              I was just about to pounce when I re read it again and realized he actually had it right... Its easy to get clip fever Tux...

Comment

CLIP...ha ha ha ....he said Clip.......Yeowh....now let's go crazy on h......(what?).....oh........never mind

Comment

Working...
                X