News from UBG Holsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News from UBG Holsters

Bad news, guys. This economy has forced my hand into a new direction. For a limited time, coupon code "bersachat" will not get you free shipping.

Coupon code 'bersachat' will now get you a 15% discount. It's a better deal, for those math whizzes out there.

Re: News from UBG Holsters

Thanks for the information, owning three nice UBG holsters I am sorry to inform you my next purchase will be from Lovthegun Holsters, a Certified Commercial Advertiser here on Bersa Chat. I wish you the best in your endeavors but I owe it to support our advertisers who help contribute to this forums success.

Regards,

RC
    In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
    sigpic

Comment

Thank you for the update Nate!

For the others... You can enter ‎"Facebook" coupon code for 15% off too.

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

15% is a pretty good deal. Thanks, Nate. I've been happy with the three holsters and belt that you made for me last year. I need a couple more but that economy thing has got me spending very little that's not essential.
        Thunder 45 UC Pro Matte Black
        Thunder 380 Nickel

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
          Thanks for the information, owning three nice UBG holsters I am sorry to inform you my next purchase will be from Lovthegun Holsters, a Certified Commercial Advertiser here on Bersa Chat. I wish you the best in your endeavors but I owe it to support our advertisers who help contribute to this forums success.

Regards,

RC
          I would have to second this. Add to the fact that I have several of Allen's holsters, and his first prototye, I just can't see myself buying from anyone else. However, I think now its time to challenge him to make a belt with stiffiners!
          A CCW is like a parachute; if you need one, and don't have one, you'll probably never need one again.

Comment

Allen is doing well. I've got 2 he's making for me right now based on feedback from you guys. I have to say that I am also very pleased with my 2 UBG holsters and belt from Nate.
            I can see your point clearly though RC. Support our board advertisers. So Nate... Consider becoming a Board Advertiser and Allen... learn how to make belts!

In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by TuxAir View Post
              So Nate... Consider becoming a Board Advertiser and Allen... learn how to make belts!
              The world is a simple place when I have someone like Tux to explain it to me!

Comment

Nate, thanks for the advise and I understand the situation. It just caught up with you, at this time.

I enjoy having your holsters and the quality of your product and the fact that when no one else was making quality
                custom holsters for Bersa, you were making them.

I will continue to be a fan of UBG holsters.

Good luck, Nate.

Comment

I've got 3 UBGs so far....please keep him in business cause I'll probably want more.

Comment

luv my ubg and recommend it often...best wishes for yer business....been buying locally recently
                    Barack Obama is the first politician I have ever known that has met or exceeded every one of my expectations. As bad as I thought he would be, I truly had no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddog View Post
                      luv my ubg and recommend it often...best wishes for yer business....
                      What Muddog said and good luck!

PS
                      Wouldn't trade my Becker for anything. Love it!
                      380cc Nickel Finish

Comment

My Phaetos is worn almost everyday, very happy with it.

Comment

Working...
                        X