Other Holsters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other Holsters

Since there are few that are made specifically for the Bersa UCPro.45....what other guns have you discovered use Holsters that will work for the Bersa .45?
    Thanks,
    hyatt76

Re: Other Holsters

I use a Ted Blocker that is made for the Bersa UC 45

Comment

Thank you Skycrane.
      hyatt76

Comment

Have you checked out the holsters on Condors Flight? They are off-the-shelf holsters for reasonable prices. Also, Bersa Chat members with 10 posts get 10% discount if you get the code from one of the moderators or adminstrator. I have two OWB holsters from them that I am satisfied with, although I did cut the retaining straps off. For made-to-order holsters, everyone seems to like UBG holsters, but I haven't tried them yet.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

You can go to CCWSUPPLY.BIZ,they have all kinds of Ross holsters that are made for your model.It takes about 4 or 5 weeks to get them but they are well worth the wait!!!!!
          Are You Ready America ????
          Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

Originally posted by BernMan View Post
            You can go to CCWSUPPLY.BIZ,they have all kinds of Ross holsters that are made for your model.It takes about 4 or 5 weeks to get them but they are well worth the wait!!!!!
            BernMan...many thanks for the Ross Leather site....could not ask for a better selection for the Bersa.45!!!! Good prices also!

Comment

Eagle Imports also carries Houston Fundas Kydex type paddle holsters. If you check out CondorsFlight, you first pick your pistol then when you choose a holster it will also tell you what else is compatible, then you can use those other pistols as a gauge on other websites.
              Giving money and power to gov't is like giving whiskey and carkeys to teenage boys

Comment

Working...
              X