X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bianchi CarryLok

Model 82 CarryLok Hip Holster

Model 82 CarryLok

The CarryLok offers the speed of an open top concealment holster with the security of Auto Retention™, for automatic securing of the weapon. Auto Retention offers improved handgun retention with no compromise in a natural, fluid drawing motion. The secret is the FingerLok™ retention mechanism that secures the pistol by the trigger guard when inserted in the holster. To draw, the middle finger sweeps the release lever allowing the pistol to be drawn in a straight out and upward movement. Made with premium grade full grain cowhide, this holster features dual belt slots to pull the gun close to the body for concealability. The open muzzle design features a 15 forward carry angle and it fits belts up to 1.75 in. (45 mm) in width.

Features:

•Dual belt slots pull gun close to body for concealability
    •FingerLok™ release lever provides speed and security for quick middle finger release of firearm
    •16 forward carry angle
    •Open muzzle
    •Stay open design for efficient one-handed holstering
    •FingerLok™ retention device secures handgun
    •Exclusive Auto Retention™ feature
    •Fits up to 1.75" (45mm) belt widths

Finish:

•Plain Tan
    •Plain Black

Carry:

•Strongside

* Also available in a paddle model...

Model 83 PaddleLok

...and a belt snap model...

Model 84 SnapLok
    Last edited by LAZY EYED SNIPER; 03-05-2012, 12:11 AM.
    Thunder .380 CC Nickel

"You give peace a chance. I'll cover your six in case it doesn't work."

Re: Bianchi CarryLok

I always carry in condition one and prefer some sort of active retention, but have never been a fan of straps. For the last several years, the Bianchi CarryLok has been my go-to rig of choice for my EDC Kimber Ultra CDP II...

It rides on a 5.11 Tactical 1.75" leather belt and offers a great combination of an open top holster with a lever release that keeps my Kimber nice and secure. Unlike most other holsters of its kind, the release lever sits just behind the trigger guard and is designed to be operated with the middle finger. This placement allows your index finger to operate freely and align with the trigger while drawing your weapon. The Kimber's frame rides snug against my side and doesn't move at all. It's a very sturdy holster and when used with a purpose built gun belt the rig is as solid as they come. You can see in the photo that the fully loaded pistol stands straight up in the holster on its own. It comes in a variety of sizes and molds for 1911s, revolvers, and a variety of other pistols.
    Thunder .380 CC Nickel

Comment

Recently picked up another CarryLok for my SIG P220 ES...

I absolutely love these holsters and just thought I'd share my experience with everyone here...
      Thunder .380 CC Nickel

Comment

Thanks for the Product review and the pictures! Good looking setups you have there!!

Comment

No problem, and thank you Sir.
          Thunder .380 CC Nickel

Comment

I like the idea but it was just too easy for me to miss the release tab with my middle finger. I know some others that carry them and like them and from what I've seen they are quality made so if they work for you rock on.

Bronson
            Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X