Bersa .383a- Need holster suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa .383a- Need holster suggestions

I have a Bers .383a and am looking for holster suggestions.
    Also, does anyone know if a holster for a PPK-S would be a good fit for my Bersa; they seem almost identical.

Thanks!!

Re: Bersa .383a- Need holster suggestions

I can't say for certain about the PPK. But, my wife got a CBST for hers.

You can take it down to your LGS and probably find one that will work.

Comment

I can't really make any suggestions as I just got my Bersa Thunder last month. I have done a little research and some similar pistols that are very close in dimensions are: Browning BDA 380, Beretta 84 (F and Cheetah). and CZ 83. I just ordered one of the shoulder holsters for a CZ 83 from the CZ-USA website. I figured it was worth the $5 closeout price for the holster to try it. I also just ordered a DeSantis pocket-tuk to try. It can be used either as an IWB or pocket holster. I am currently using an Alsessi Talon IWB for my S&W 9mm and it is very comfortable for me at the 3:30 strongside position.

Comment

http://condorsflight.com has holsters. If you have the 380 Thunder with the hooked trigger guard A PPK/S holster won't fit Bersa is also little bigger than a PPK /s I can carry my PPK/S in a pocket holster in my jeans . I can't carry the Bersa with or with out a holster . The CC will work on some jeans for me . Their is nothing that will interchange between a PPK/S and a Bersa Thunder . That trigger guards messes up many possible holsters.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Part of what I wanted to do with this thread, although I didn't mention it, was to discern the difference between the "Thunder" and the .383 that I have. By looking at Google images, they appear very similar, however mine does not say Thunder.
          *Scratching head*

Comment

Your 383, like my Firestorm, is out of production, so it is practically a collectors item by now. I'm sure there's someone on this forum with the full spec's on the 383 versus Thunder, just keep poking around.

Regarding holsters, I have nothing but love for my Skystorm holster, it is very comfortable and has an interesting grip on my Bersa Firestorm .380 as I try to show in the photo. It actually draws very smooth but also holds my FS just snug enough that I can hold it upside down (that's my schnauzer Isaac and he always looks like that, he's not concerned) if you look closely you can see it was molded for a Thunder but the FS fits very nice. It might work for your 383, leathers very good for that close enough type situation.

Comment

Someone told me the 383 will use any holster the Thunder .380 uses but I can't swear to it. I have a Bersa Thunder .380 the standard 7 round mag one. I have a Old Faithful holster for it and luv it, also have a Remora Holster for it.
              Another one you may want to check is the N82Tactical standard holster for the Bersa .380.

Comment

This is an old thread, but I am new around here so... The 383A slide catch protrudes farther than the Thunder. I can't use my Thunder 22's Fobus paddle holster for my 383A. I am going to be looking for a nice OWB leather holster with a top snap for it soon.
                Proud owner of a Thunder 22lr and a 383A.

Comment

Go to HolsterWorld.com,they have all kinds of holsters a reasonable prices.
                  Are You Ready America ????
                  Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

You can try Falco Holsters (https://www.falcoholsters.com/), they custom make IWB/OWB holsters out of leather and are extremely high quality. I have at least three , one for a Beretta 81, one for a PPK, and one for my Bersa 83. Price point is around $60-$75 with shipping, but they are comfortable and will last
                    Last edited by pollyb; 05-14-2020, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A6Bnito View Post
                      You can try Falco Holsters , they custom make IWB/OWB holsters out of leather and are extremely high quality. I have at least three , one for a Beretta 81, one for a PPK, and one for my Bersa 83. Price point is around $60-$75 with shipping, but they are comfortable and will last

I would imagine he's found something by now!
                      Last edited by pollyb; 05-14-2020, 08:38 PM.
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Yep. I guess I should have focused in the post date.. in any case it is falcoholsters.com and they do have a wide selection.

Thanks for bringing timeline into my focus!!

Comment

I believe it is called necro posting .... but if you post a picture of your Bersa 83 and your Falco holster it should bring it up to date!

Comment

Working...
                          X