• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pocket Holster recommendations for Thunder 380 cc

Blackhawk size 3 pocket holster.
    Last edited by Nick Burkhardt; 01-08-2014, 03:18 AM. Reason: size 3

Comment

I use one of the "sticky" pocket holsters that works great but sorry, I don't know the number. Fits in blue jeans very nicely.

Comment

Remora Series 7 for my BT380cc. Works great. Just ordered another (different size) for my Kahr CW40.

Comment

My Blackhawk holster kept falling sideways in BDU pockets leaving my 380cc in a horizontal orientation instead of vertical with the muzzle pointing at the ground. I just ordered a Pocket-roo with space for an additional magazine. That should help.

Comment

I am looking for a pocket holster that DOES NOT PRINT. Currently I am just using a piece of cardboard inside the pocket between the gun and outside of the pocket. Any holster where the outside of the holster is molded to the shape of the gun will print and is NOT a candidate for me. I carry my Thunder Plus in a large vest pocket. Without the cardboard it just screams "GUN!". I just ordered one of these to see how it works. The additional outer flap might do the trick.
            https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/prod...ategory=118156.
            I live in Idaho and dress casually 100% of the time and wear a vest 100% of the time when I am out and about. I only buy vests with LARGE flap pockets left and right. I find that inside the right pocket is ideal. It allows easy and quick access standing, sitting, strapped in my SUV, everywhere.
            Last edited by jimku; 03-12-2019, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X