CONSEALED CARRY SHORT COMINGS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CONSEALED CARRY SHORT COMINGS

BTW an interesting aside re this Remora purchase, It came with 2 Magazine pouches as part of the deal. I have just bought a Baretta Pico pocket pistol. In those instances where carrying the Pico in my pocket is not suitable these mag pouches make for a nice IWB holster.

Comment

I just recently brought some extra long shirts that conceal well, but TX has open carry and I rarely worry about what people would see if they looked up from their Cell phones.
      Retired and hunkering in.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliminator View Post
        but TX has open carry and I rarely worry about what people would see if they looked up from their Cell phones.
        Glad you pointed that out, saved me some money on shirts!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tarheelcracker View Post
          BTW an interesting aside re this Remora purchase, It came with 2 Magazine pouches as part of the deal. I have just bought a Baretta Pico pocket pistol. In those instances where carrying the Pico in my pocket is not suitable these mag pouches make for a nice IWB holster.
          Regarding using these mag pouches as a holster, I had to round off the lower corner of the pouch/holster as it was quite sharp and tended to dig into my tender hide. I used a cigarette lighter to seal off the odd thread then exposed.

Comment

Check out my new thread about today's holster project - very simple style but holds the gun tight against your body. I'll try it tomorrow with a t shirt. I mostly wear short sleeve button up cotton shirts and Hawaiian type things - never tucked in - you can hide a howitzer under those things - roomy T should work, though. IMHO, the Thunder is a tad too big for pocket carry, although it does fit the front pocket of my size 44 jeans. I'll probably build a pocket holster for it eventually, just in case I need it for some reason.

Comment

Most cops are shot with their own guns. I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying. Bad guys practice disarming good guys. Concealing is vital for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by bustoff View Post
                Most cops are shot with their own guns. I don't want anyone to know I'm carrying. Bad guys practice disarming good guys. Concealing is vital for that reason.
                Hahahahahah! Where do people keep coming up with this garbage? If you want to CC only, great, but stop propagating made up BS.
                "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Ouch
                  Certified Armed Infidel

Comment

i don't see bustoff's comment as such a stretch, i distinctly to this day remember a 60 mins or 20/20 segment on inmates training & practicing how to disarm LE, more than a few decades ago. disarm / self inflict is standard curriculum in most self defense courses, some of the same BG's mentioned are probably instructors

Comment

Main problem is making those kind of remarks without data to back them up. Stands to reason that criminals would be interested in how to disarm a cop, but who came up with the info that most police are killed with their own gun?
                      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
                      X