GALCO HOLSTER on SALE, eBay

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GALCO HOLSTER on SALE, eBay

GALCO fletch RH holster on sale on eBAY $45.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/GALCO-FLETCH-HOL...efaultDomain_0

Re: GALCO HOLSTER on SALE, eBay

Pretty good price on that holster if you want an OWB pancake with a thumb-snap retention strap. Condorsflight.com lists them at $70 new, which would be $63 with the 10% Bersachat member discount.
    Thunder 45 UC Pro Matte Black
    Thunder 380 Nickel

Comment

From the add:
      THESE ARE THE ACTUAL PICTURES ON THE ITEM.
      If you look at the picture it is most definitely NOT for a Bersa .380. Anybody interested in this would do well to contact the seller to double and triple check that he has a clue what he's selling.

Bronson
      Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Comment

I dunno, it looks like the Galco FL424 is a generic holster for a lot of similar sized guns. From the Condorsflight.com listing of the same model:

Galco FLETCH (Right Handed) Tan - (Bersa Thunder 380 **regular and Concealed Carry**, Thunder 380 DLX, Firestorm 22/32/380, Colt 3" 1911, Kimber 3" 1911, Para LDA 3", Para P10, Springfield 3" 1911)
        [FL424 Tan Right]

That's a pretty wide variety of guns. It can't be a perfect fit for all of them, they're shaped differently. Maybe it's a Galco issue, not so much an issue with that seller.
        Thunder 45 UC Pro Matte Black
        Thunder 380 Nickel

Comment

Same way with the Cop 3-slot holster I got from them for my UC9. I don't know what other brands it'll handle, but it works very well for my U9, HC9, UC45 & Mini 40. With all of those, it passes the upside-down test. When fully seated, the trigger guard is real tight against the tension adjustment. The Mini 40 shows less holster wear on the slide because it doesn't have the rail & doesn't fit quite as tight in that area. My 1911s also fit it pretty well, but do not pass the upside-down test. But, being 71 years old, I ain't gonna be doin' no cartwheels!! The 1911s are snug enough that I can work in the yard with all the bending & twisting, while picking up tree litter, without a problem. I even did some work on my mower, getting down on my hands & knees & rolling around on the ground without a problem, except getting back up again! I saw one at an LGS the other day & it was tagged for a g***k! Got a good mind to throw it in a drawer & replace it with a UBG!
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I am not a fan of one-size-fits-many holsters. I wouldn't carry magazines that were designed to fit another gun but also happened fit in my gun. So why would I do that with a holster?

Get dedicated gear that is purpose built for your specific gun. This is serious business and mismatched sloppy gear will get you nothing but dead.

Bronson
            Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. – Thomas Paine

Comment

I have that model of Galco Fl424, (use it for my Thunder380) when i bought it the package years ago said it would work for the Bersa Thunder 380. I use it about half the time - when I am going to be moving around a lot.
              I have tired some of my other smaller autos in it and doesn't work.

Comment

The one size fit all that I would recommend is the Galco 82 CarryLock. It is a very nice belt holster with a retention mechanism. It holds my UC9, 1911's (all lenghts) S&W 5906. It keeps the gun close to you as well. I also have another one that fits my Sig P229. I have never tried my BT 380 in either. Might have to try that tonight.
                Think before you speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronson View Post
                  From the add:

If you look at the picture it is most definitely NOT for a Bersa .380. Anybody interested in this would do well to contact the seller to double and triple check that he has a clue what he's selling.

Bronson
                  Hello Bronson,

It's nice to know there are folks watching out, but,
                  this holster was purchased for my Bersa 380 and is a perfect fit
                  thank you very much
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by ArtStream; 08-12-2010, 03:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtStream View Post
                    Hello Bronson,

It's nice to know there are folks watching out, but,
                    this holster was purchased for my Bersa 380 and is a perfect fit
                    thank you very much
                    You are seriously telling me that you can't look at the profile of your gun laying on top of that holster and see that it was molded for a completely different gun?! Look at the differences in the trigger guard shape, the lack of a molded in take-down lever, the muzzle/dust cover shape... The freakin' ejection port doesn't even line up!

Just because your gun fits in the holster doesn't mean it's a "perfect fit." You, my friend, have been taken.

I have been holding off on selling my hand made holsters because I thought they weren't quite up to snuff for pro work, but if people are paying this little attention to detail I can back waaaaaay off on my quality standards and start knocking 'em out.

I stand by my previous statement: "Get dedicated gear that is purpose built for your specific gun."

Bronson

Comment

Though I do own a Galco (#CON296) for my 9 UC, 9 HC & 45 UC (yup, this one holster fits them all & tight) which I bought from Your Gun Parts.com, I rather have a UBG Holster.

From all the photos from members here who own one, I never seen a more "perfect" fit, form & look with this brand with the Bersa product line. And talk about the raves on being totally comfortable

But each to his own...
                      “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                      -
                      Elmer Keith

Comment

Originally posted by Bronson View Post
                        From the add:

Bronson
                        Bronson,

Best of luck on your future business endeavor my friend.

Based on your demeanor alone, I’m sure anyone reading this thread would agree you’ll just be a delight to deal with once you get your business up and running.

PS, I also stand by my previous statements:

The Galco FLETCH model FL424 is sold as fitting the Bersa 380.
                        I've shown, with photographs, that the Bersa 380 does indeed fit into the Galco FLETCH model FL424 holster.

Comment

I'm actually quite a peach

I'm still amazed that anyone could say that holster fits that gun....it does not. Yes, the gun fits in the holster but the holster is NOT fit TO the gun.

That's like saying my 9 year old nephew can wear my shoes because his foot will fit in them.

Bronson

Comment

Bronson you have a point. But so does he, it fits and he's happy . Their are people who will carry a $1000 pistol in a $5 nylon holster. Are they wrong ? I think so. Its their choice, not mine, or yours.
                            I stick my PPK/S in a UBG holster made for my Bersa . Is it a perfect fit no but works . Nate could make me one for my PPK/S but the one he made for Bersa works and I don't have room for any more holsters.

Start you holster company and I will sell you classified space . Nate has a Rolls Royce and 2 Porsche's now 30 room house and 200 illegals, cooking, cutting grass, and making holsters . JUST KIDDING HE STILL WORKING NORMAL JOB A.ND DRIVING OLD CAR. Wife has all the other

Once more for those on slow side. I am kidding about Nate and wife They are hard workers and deserve what ever they have. Least their not in a hillbilly shack with a leaking roof like some people.
                            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I'm kinda biased to Bronson's viewpoint. To each his own, but people that buy and use crappy ill fitting holsters deserve what they get.
                              I can't imagine going through life with "ok" being the standard. I tend to demand excellence. It seems to work well for me.
                              "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

Working...
                              X