Anybody pocket carry a Thunder 380?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody pocket carry a Thunder 380?

Anybody pocket carry the Bersa Thunder 380? If so what holster do you use?
    Any pictures would be appreciated.

Re: Anybody pocket carry a Thunder 380?

Now and then, in a Desanti Nemesis.

Comment

How does it fit in your pocket? What type of pants do you normally wear? I normally carry a S&W 442 and it seams bulky. Looking for something thinner.
      I normally carry in blue jeans and cargo pants.

Comment

A lot of pocket carry depends on the clothes I was pocket packing a J frame model49 real bodyguard 38spl. today in a Don Hume pocket holster with 1 reload in jacket and a 1911 Dan Wesson on hip. with 2 spare mags
        I have pocket carried my Thunder in a cheap uncle mikes holster . Other pants ,I have a KelTec or my Colt Mustang about all your going to get.
        Last edited by Michael T; 11-16-2010, 08:57 PM.
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Occasionally I will carry my .380cc in pocket with a Desantis Nemeses #4 I'm thinking is the size.. I gotta have my work bloomers on though.. If I'm wearing my "I'm sexy" tight fit jeans (with a scosch more room) I cant carry the Bersa that way.

Comment

Regular jeans. Couldn't get to it fast if I tried.
            Maybe if you wear big baggy stuff it would work better.

Better yet, buy a good holster. Like UBG

Comment

I've carried the T380 in a Galco pocket holster before. Front right-side pocket. Works ok in a pair of jeans I have. Not quite so ok (but doable) in some dress slacks that have a fairly roomy front pocket.

Not something I'd want to do all of the time, though. In dark slacks it's not too obvious, but in lighter colored dress slacks it looked like I had something big and heavy and gun-like stuck in there.
              Thunder 45 UC Pro Matte Black
              Thunder 380 Nickel

Comment

Carry my B380cc everyday in one of these.
                Bersa 380 cc
                Bersa 45 UC
                S & W 640
                Bersa 9 UC Yeah Baby

Q. Why do you carry a gun?
                A. Because I can't throw a rock at 1200 fps.

Comment

I've decided I don't like pocket carry, regardless of which weapon. Tried it with my Kel-Tec around the house. Just too slow, etc. getting it out. Ended up keeping my hand in my pocket all the time, the one time I carried that way for real.
                  Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

I experimented when I first got my standard-sized model. I tried carrying it in the cargo pocket of cargo shorts but didn't like having a pendulum swinging around when I walked. It really dragged the shorts down and was too low to get at effectively. The gun is much better to carry in a front or back pocket since it's more controllable (won't flap around banging into me knees and going *thud* when I walk near something) but the standard-sized BT380 is just too big to conceal in the back pocket of any of my pants. I was using an IWB holster for my little experiment so I can't offer any recommendations on pocket holsters for the BT380, but I do have a Desantis Nemesis for my KelTec that I like very much (though it still prints if you have a keen eye).

Comment

(though it still prints if you have a keen eye).
                      People don't pay any attention to your pocket A cop or another CCW might notice. but into days world people have their belt and pockets full of unneed crap. On the Kel Tec the little spring clip is great for IWB . Have on 2 of ours . Its safe I know trigger not covered. Well it is covered by your pants And if you snag you pants bad enough to pull that long DA trigger . You really need some serious help. KT has sold many of these and other company's have simmer . I have a grip type for a J frame . If these were so bad they would have long ago been removed from market. My J frame grip is at least 30 yrs old. Some lawyer would have got rich off them.. by now.
                      Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Originally posted by stidgun View Post
                        Same here, but with a long shirt it's on the belt.
                        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
                        sigpic

Comment

I have in the past and even in the back pocket. Sometimes doing yard work I carry my 45 UC and 9 UC in the back pocket too.
                          “Big bullets let in a lot of air and let out a lot of blood.”
                          -
                          Elmer Keith

Comment

ALL IN THE SAME POCKET YOU EXPECTING A WAR IN YOUR BACK YARD. .
                            Certified Armed Infidel

"Just say "Lay A Way"

Comment

Maybe I could use a couple of guns in place of the tater?

Comment

Working...
                              X