Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raw Dog holster

$35.IMG_20190914_140600.jpg They also have OWB

That Raw Dog Holster looks pretty good .... I just ordered one. Looks like everything on their website is on Sale.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Pond Scum View Post
      That Raw Dog Holster looks pretty good .... I just ordered one. Looks like everything on their website is on Sale.

Thanks.
      Hope you like it. Seems well made for the money. Maybe if enough of us ask they'll make a magazine holster for the BP9CC also. Has anyone found magazine holster for a different gun that ours fits our magazines cleanly?
      Last edited by Hoosier Daddy; 09-30-2019, 02:13 PM.

Comment

I'm on the Raw Dog mailing list, they just sent out this brief video review of the IWB holster

I have no affiliation with the company.

Comment

I have been carrying a KImber Ultra .45 and Sig P365 in Raw Dog "Defender" IWB for 5 months now. They are my preferred holster for IWB. The leather backing is extremely comfortable and keeps any part of the gun from contacting the skin. After I had gotten the holsters broke-in the guns were a little loose. Couple of minutes with a heat gun and a little remolding of the Kydex tighten them right up. I really like mine and recommend them highly.

Comment

Welcome gtarp. Thanks for the review, although it's all I can do to get me inside my pants!
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Working...
            X