TPR9C with Olight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TPR9C with Olight

Anyone know of an IWB holster for the TPR9C with the Olight PL-Mini Valkyrie2?

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.
    (3) Bersa Thunder .380's
    ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
    ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
    ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
    <And a 9rd mag for each>

تناول المزيد من لحم الخنزير المقدد

That's one of the main complaints I hear about having attachments on a pistol, lack of holsters. I doubt you'll find an off-the-shelf holster for it. If you do find one, it'll likely be for a different light & may not be a proper fit. You might contact UBG Holsters to see if they offer one. If not, I believe they have info on a custom holster maker that they recommend.

'Course, could be a good excuse to buy another gun! Dedicate that one as your "night stand pistol" (no holster needed) & get another one for carry!
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Slim Profile Pancake – 2A Holster

Try 2A Holsters. I have three of them and they're excellent. They have options on the pulldown menus. He has the Thunder Pro 9UC but don't see the TPR9C. I bet if you contact him he will be able to make one for you.
      Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Yeah, not having a lot of luck finding anything, but guess I had hoped someone from the Bersa family might have some better knowledge of something out there than Google.
        Finding some for Gl**k, but I have the G33, which doesn't have a rail. There is an aftermarket rail I could attach, but it just looks way to bulky.

The search goes on.....
        (3) Bersa Thunder .380's
        ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
        ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
        ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
        <And a 9rd mag for each>

Comment

Originally posted by WVSurveyor View Post
          He has the Thunder Pro 9UC but don't see the TPR9C.
          Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but will a holster for the Thunder Pro 9UC work on the TPR9C?
          I thought someone mentioned before that a Pro holster works on the TPR?

EDIT:
          WOW!! The IWB & Soft Side IWB certainly look minimalist, But at $110, that's kinda maximist!!

(3) Bersa Thunder .380's
          ≡≡≡1- Nickel Plated≡≡≡
          ≡≡≡≡2- Duo Tone ≡≡≡≡
          ≡≡≡3- Blued Deluxe≡≡≡
          <And a 9rd mag for each>

Comment

I prefer an OWB holster, especially with a weapon as thick as the TPR9C. The 2A holsters I have are the Slim profile pancake. Like I said, they are excellent quality. Not the cheapest by a long shot but worth the coin in my opinion. The 9UC has some differences in shape, especially the slide. The trigger guard seems pretty close the same. Maybe the same holster will work for both, but if you are truly interested in a 2A I would contact them. They're great to work with.

Montani Semper Liberi

Comment

Working...
            X