New leather from UBG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New leather from UBG

I got my UBG Bonneville (used but like new) in the mail yesterday and carried around the house today. Even with a crappy belt I never would have believed how comfortable it was. I became used to it in a very short time. I have ordered a Regulator and pistol belt from Nate and will patiently wait for it to come. I figure that it will be here about the time I get my CCW permit. I'll use the Regulator when we get out and about so it will come off the belt easy when we go to a place I can't carry and use the Bonneville for days around home or working on our property when I don't have to worry about going someplace I can't carry.
    Thanks to all of you for helping make the decision on a holster an easy one. UBG all the way!!
    Marc
    Firestorm .22 Matte
    BT .380 Duo-Tone
    BT .380CC Nickle
    9MM UC PRO Matte
    Colt Combat Com .45
    plus others
    MSG Retired
    US Army 9/81 thru 5/05
    Iraq 2/04 to1/05

Re: New leather from UBG

I really like all my UBG holsters! I usually carry in the Strikers for better concealment but the Phaetos are fabulous!

-Pondy

Comment

I had the Bonneville but found it a bit high-riding for me. I gifted it to a Bersa Talk member and got the Phaetos to replace it. I've also got a Nassar for my 380CC. All great holsters.

Comment

Give me a U- U... Give me a B- B... Give me a G- G... What have you got? A WINNING COMBINATION!
        In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with everyone. I like my Becker a lot. Too bad it is concealed and people can't see it.
          380cc Nickel Finish

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
            Give me a U- U... Give me a B- B... Give me a G- G... What have you got? A WINNING COMBINATION!
            RC, the mental picture of you doing that cheer, dressed in a short skirt & jumping up & down, almost caused me to spew coffee all over my keyboard!
            Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Hey RC,
              Are your POM-POMs black and yellow to match your 1st Cav patch...........boom, boom, sis boom bahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!
              Marc
              Firestorm .22 Matte
              BT .380 Duo-Tone
              BT .380CC Nickle
              9MM UC PRO Matte
              Colt Combat Com .45
              plus others
              MSG Retired
              US Army 9/81 thru 5/05
              Iraq 2/04 to1/05

Comment

Working...