Got my Sleepy Dog yesterday!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my Sleepy Dog yesterday!!

Well I gotta tell ya', I'm pretty happy with it!!
    I ordered the Sleepy Dog for my T380 from Condor Flight before doing my homework and checking with you guys. I didn't even know about UBG. Needless to say I was wororied about what I was going to receive, however, I have to tell ya' this thing fits like a glove. I know it is listed as a "multi-fit" holster, but once I put my T380 in it you would have thought it was a custom job. Needless to say, I'm a Happy Camper!!
    Anyways, I just thought I would share my experience!!

MO
    MO

Bersa T22
    SW 22A
    Taurus Model 94, 22
    Kel Tec P32
    Bersa T380 Duo-Tone
    Ruger SR9
    Colt Trooper MKIII 357 (1969)
    Kimber SS Target II
    YADA
    YADA
    YADA

Re: Got my Sleepy Dog yesterday!!

You can always have more than one holster. In fact you need to have a special drawer just for your holster collection . Like you Bersa collection you will have you will have a holster collection. That's a fact of life.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Re: Got my Sleepy Dog yesterday!!

MT, I'm O.K. with that!
      Like they say, you can never have enough "stuff"!!
      See, that's all I need is a little encouragement!! Thanks for the approval!!

MO
      MO

Bersa T22
      SW 22A
      Taurus Model 94, 22
      Kel Tec P32
      Bersa T380 Duo-Tone
      Ruger SR9
      Colt Trooper MKIII 357 (1969)
      Kimber SS Target II
      YADA
      YADA