Cell Pal Holster, deep conceal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cell Pal Holster, deep conceal

Has anyone used or have info on the Cell Pal Holster. www.concealedcomfort.com I have been looking at the demo on their web page. I'm finding some reviews, not many. It seems to be about 50/50. People complained about not being fast enough draw, gun sticks, etc. Other love the concealment, fast draw, etc.

I spoke with the owner... he told me when he bought the company 4 years ago, there were some serious customer service problems. The negitive reviews I asked him about he had an answer for each of them that made sense. It seems that most of the bad reviews came from folks who didn't know how to wear it.

So If you can help, I thank you in advance,
    KJ

Re: Cell Pal Holster, deep conceal

It was originally the pager pal, but no one has pagers, anymore. We actually had one bouncing around this forum for people to try. I had it for a few days, and passed it on. You can catch the hint that I don't think anyone held on to it too long, lol.

They are what I call "carnival" holsters. The guy gets everyone at the gun show to gather round, gives his crazy spill and sells them for the "today only, low-low price" of whatever.

Find a used one, or take advantage of any offered warranty/guarantee, if you purchase it.

Nate

Comment

Thanks Jarhead. I'm surprised that it's just not popular... I was told that the onwer has sold over 300K of them.

BTW, I'm an inactive Jarhead too. Semper Fi

KJ

Comment

Most probably live in drawers or have went to the dumpster in the sky. Just because it sold doesn't mean popular Info commericals have sold millions of things . Have you really ever saw one at some ones house .
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

You can't get your gun out if your sitting down with one of these. If I wore one of these, my belt would have to be so loose, to get my gun past it my pants would never stay up! Also useless in a car.

Comment

Good point about in the car .
            Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Got one from eBay, put it on, put it right back up on eBay
              كافر-INFIDEL

Comment

Its just a bad idea. I would wear a fag bag first.
                Bersa thunder 380 plus
                Bersa BP9CC
                Bersa thunder 380
                Berreta 96D
                Taurus TCP

Comment

For a good inexpensive holster go with a Don Hume.They really are a decent holster for the price.

We all know where to go for a outstanding holster for about twice the price of a Hume and you get way more than twice the holster.
                  I will be ordering my favorite a Bonniville for my RIA tactical after I get it out of layaway.
                  Last edited by darrellkansas; 03-26-2011, 07:23 AM.
                  Friday a thief, Sunday a king

Comment

Those cell phone holsters are popular where there is no concealed carry. Here in the People's Republik of Illinois, it's legal to have one unloaded in a "container." You just hope the bad guy gives you time to pull it out, put the mag in and rack the slide. Pathetic, isn't it?
                    Protect your rights, join the NRA!

Comment

Oh...

I thought this was going to be a pouch to hide your blow up doll in while doing hard time.

Comment

I had one for a while, but gave the thing away to a guy at work. I felt stupid with that attached to my belt. Now, I feel anyway, that they are sort of a loud speaker or sign saying "put gun here".

Comment

Originally posted by Mason View Post
                          Oh...

I thought this was going to be a pouch to hide your blow up doll in while doing hard time.
                          I think there's another reason they call it hard time...having to do with your 320 lb. celly named Bubba
                          Protect your rights, join the NRA!

Comment

Originally posted by Michael T View Post
                            ........Have you really ever saw one at some ones house .
                            I saw a Chia Pet at someone's house once.

Comment

Working...
                            X