Bersa's Leather Concealment Holster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bersa's Leather Concealment Holster

Does anyone have any experience with the leather concealment holster that Bersa advertizes on their site for the BT380?

http://www.bersa.com/holsters/inside...t-holster.html

Price is definately right.

Re: Bersa's Lesther Concealment Holster

Welcome to Bersa Chat. I have one. I used it OWB & the clip was hard getting it on & off my belt so I took it out & ran the belt through the slots provided. Made of quality leather & I liked it. If using it for the 380 CC, the main draw-back is the pistol sits deep in the holster so you only have a two-finger grasp when you draw, then have to adjust your grip. The Thunder .380 may sit a tad higher & be okay. I tried my wife's Thunder in it, but it's been a long while. Seems it did fit a bit better.

I actually used mine for my UC9 & Firestorm Mini 40, but it's not suitable for the extra weight even though it is a better fit for the larger pistol. I don't think you'll have that problem with the .380. You are correct about the price. It is a good value for $24 & when you have 10 posts, pm a moderator for the secret code & get 10% discount.
    Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Most people would recommend a custom holster, but if you want something minimal like this but one that has a bit more support you might look at the High Noon Holsters Bare Asset. It has an adjustment screw, and I have made if fit both a 9uc and my Walther PPS. It is VERY comfortable and, most importantly to me, very easy to get on and off if you live in a state like mine with a lot of restrictions on where you can carry. The soft leather makes it easy to adjust as you change positions (sitting, standing, etc.)

http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Prod...are_asset.html

Comment

I use one often . I tossed the clip I run belt thru loops so holster is under belt (between belt and pants ) I have one on at present with my Dan Wesson 1911 in it ( that approx 38 oz weight) . It will work fine If you use that way You belt will help hold pistol in place and all disappears under shirt . If you want to use clip Then it becomes a IWB holster .
        People once more If you going to carry a pistol even a lite Bersa 380 . You should invest in a good Gun Belt Not china mart junk . If you only doing 380 then might get buy with a thick work belt . But if the larger Bersa and other guns YOU NEED A REAL GUN BELT. They make a difference in comfort and helping to conceal your pistol
        Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

I shoulda thought of that! In fact, my first holster was a $15 nylon job from Academy & after about a week the belt loops stretched out so bad I had to wear my belt on the outside. Wore the Condors Flight holster this morning while cleaning up the yard & mowing. Works real well. I still prefer my pancake holster for distributing the weight because my 'yard working' belt is a 30 year old western style belt that I don't mind getting dirty & sweaty. It is pretty stiff, but it's not a gun belt & running the belt outside the little 'concealment holster' solves that problem.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Billy: These are available from Natchez Shooters for $13.49 made by Tagua. http://www.natchezss.com/category.cf...rodID=TYIWH002 Quality is very good too. The small fits the Bersa 380 Thunder perfectly. Worn as a inside the waist, it is comfortable but without the tension of the belt holding the unit against your body, there is no retention. They are nice to have as a quick fix, but a real fitted holster is superior. Tagua also sells a fitted "Inside the pant holster that has a clip and is formed to the BT380 which retails for around $25.

Comment

I've just discovered, bought and tried one of these and they are very comfortable and the price is right ($50.00) shipped....you might want to
              check them out......

http://carolinashootersforum.com/sho...ghlight=alexap

Comment

I guess you have to join that forum to get information about models he makes holsters for.

Comment

Hello Forum. My first of soon to me many posts to this forum. I am a relatively new Bersa Owner of the Thunder 380. I have have had the gun for 6 months now and I LOVE IT. However I am still searching for the right IWB holster. I work construction, own rental properties, and often dress business casual. I have yet to find the holster that really makes me happy. I currently have a cheaper nylon IWB holster but I find it rides a little high for my liking. I feel that it isn't as "concealed" as I would like it. I do not want to wear baggy baggy clothes or shirts, and if I have a golf shirt tucked or un-tucked I just feel it isn't as concealed as other holsters might be. I guess my question would be, is there a specific holster that would sit deeper in my waist than another? Secondly, The thunder has the pinky rest on the clip, can you buy a 6 shot clip that does not have the rest to reduce the size a little? I ask this just as a random question :) I have really considered buying the DeSantis Sof-Tuck but I would like some input. I like the pivoting option/action. Since I am up and down, and always moving in and out of the truck and around the job site I think it may be a good option to have?

http://www.desantisholster.com/store...thunder-380cal

I have also heard of people getting custom made holsters, this I will have to look into and find a leather worker and see what I can come up with.
                  "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

As to the pinky rest on the mag you can file it flat off without any issue this will save you another 3/8" off the height of the gun. You might want to check into "Sticky Holsters" they are a IWB that has no belt clip at all as they are made of a self gripping material that does not slide or creep around once stuck in the pants.
                    sigpic

Tony P Crochet

You can't say that here !!!

Comment

http://remoraholsters.com/ for one vendor of the "sticky holsters". I've got one for my BT 380 CC. Fits in the front pants pocket just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X