Intro.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intro.

Guess since most sites have a welcome section, I might as well post my intro. I probably look weird jumping into conversations as a stranger. I'm 26, love Winchesters, Rugers, Bersas, and yes...I'm sorry but Glocks. Winter carry is a G23, I'm having fits over the BP9CC and trying to find one for my summer carry. I originally wanted the Kahr, till I read up and watched some reviews of the BP9CC. I've owned 2 Thunder 380s, 1 UC40, and recommend the BT380 to all new shooters. Might get an HC9 this year just for range use to mess around. Glad to meet other folks that appreciate the awesome Bersa brand! I run a small gun forum for GA shooters, check it out if you like. www.ggtf.userboard.net
    tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society -aristotle
    www.ggtf.userboard.net

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay and this very addictive place. Have you heard about the Hijacking?
    "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

Re: Intro.

Welcome to Bersa Chat DW! Now get your feet off my damn coffee table!
      Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Re: Intro.

welcome to BERSACHAT Dwight... i can already see that you have bersaitis...enjoy the fun here... and remember to NEVER forget your tinfoil hat....
        A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Comment

Welcome to the forum! You'll find most of the folks here very helpful.

I didn't do so good in schul so xcuse my spilling and grammaw.

Comment

Working...
          X