New Guy Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Guy Here

New to forum but not to Bersa. Used to own a Bersa Thunder CC .380 was a sweet shooting gun. Sold and upgraded to a 9mm.
    I just purchased a Firestorm .22 Duotone. Have not had a chance to shoot it yet. But love the gun so far.
    Look forward to sharing experiences with you guys.

Re: New Guy Here

welcome aboard...

Comment

Hi Merlin and welcome to Bersa Chat.. Lotta fun here and even a little info to be had.. Just remember to buckle yur seat belt and keep your hands inside the ride at all times.

Comment

Welcome to BC Merlin. Was that a Bersa 9mm you traded for?
        Bersa Thunder .380
        Bersa Thunder 40HC Pro
        Kahr CW9
        Rock Island 1911 9mm Tactical
        Kimber Pro Aegis II 9mm

Comment

Welcome Hey were our greeter sleeping in or what. He's not at the door 5 demerit's.
          Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Welcome to BC Merlin, & thanx for joining us.

is lowcountry sc an actual place, if so where is it?

also, keep watching the forum for the next carolina/tn. members meet & shoot. should be coming up soon.

TB
            Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Hi, Merlin! Up to your old tricks? Sorry....couldn't resist. I hope you enjoy your new pistols and have a good time here.
              Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Thread moved to to the Meet and Greet forum
                In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Originally posted by Lobo0902 View Post
                  Welcome to BC Merlin. Was that a Bersa 9mm you traded for?
                  No it was not. It was a Ruger P89 and a couple hundred rounds..

Thanks for the welcome. Sorry I did not see the meet and greet thread.

Lowcountry is not a town. It's a general area near the coastal southern area from Charleston down.

Comment

Welcome merlin lotta folks here to help ya
                    sigpic REDNECK 4 LIFE

Comment

Welcome "BACK" Merlin............................................ ........ Where's the "once and future?"
                      W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
                      NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

A late welcome to Bersa Chat Merlin. This carpenter work is about to kill me, not to mention taking me away from Bersa Chat!
                        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by R.Ph. 380 View Post
                          Welcome "BACK" Merlin............................................ ........ Where's the "once and future?"
                          I am confused. I took the name Merlin from The Prince of Chaos by Roger Zelazny from the Amber series.

Comment

Welcome Merlin I know you will enjoy the Firestorm. I have one and is great practice piece.
                            See you around the funny farm!
                            Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Comment

Working...
                            X