Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC newbie (not really new just been away )

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NC newbie (not really new just been away )

Feel like saying "I'm back!! ". Was a member on the older site and had a Bersa Thunder 380. Also had a UBG holster at the time. I sold that set up and bought a PF9 and shortly afterward sold that too. Wanted to get back into cc so I started looking at new guns to buy. I went thru the normal what caliber do I want , and settled back to 380. One thing I was uncomfortable with on my full size was the tang cut into my belly (large and extra wide) when it was iwb. The cc model looks to be much smaller in that area.
    I always enjoyed the info on the other site and look forward to that again
    Life Member Disabled American Veterans
    Marine Corps League
    Military Order of the Purple Heart

Bersa 380cc in matte

Re: NC newbie (not really new just been away )

Welcome back.
    "The kindest, most sensitive guy on the entire internet."

Comment

welcome back, TTNC. it's always ggod to have another carolina member. we'll be having another carolina/tennessee member meet & shoot soon. hopefully, you can join us.

TB
      Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat TTNC. The CC is easy to conceal & also easy to forget you got it with you, EXCEPT when wearing IWB. I don't see how you guys do it. It's all I can do just to get ME in there.
        Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Originally posted by mitchr View Post
          Welcome to Bersa Chat TTNC. The CC is easy to conceal & also easy to forget you got it with you, EXCEPT when wearing IWB. I don't see how you guys do it. It's all I can do just to get ME in there.
          Hey Mitchr, I found out that if they have a pair that's, (a size up like, say, oh just off the top of my head, and not respective of anyone's waist size, referring to no-one's current girth, a hypothetical) a size 40 instead of 38, WOW, IT FITS. Since I never go anywhere without my Amigo, it just became part of this supposed, hypothetical waist size..........................hehehe
          W.W.MT.D-----WHAT WOULD MICHAEL T DO?
          NRA PATRON LIFE MEMBER

Comment

Sure do remember that uniform. Wore mine way back in the mid sixties. Was a Hollywood Marine and never stationed on the east coast for anything. Did all my training at Pendleton then went Wespac. Did a tour in Vietnam then the better part of the next year at Great Lakes in the hospital recuperating from three am rounds to the left chest and shoulder.
            Semper Fi there brother.
            Marine Corps League

Bersa 380cc in matte

Comment

Weclome back TTNC, lots of members from BT-1 and BT-2 here. More information than ever too.

(Thread moved from the Southeast Forum to Meet and Greet)
              Last edited by Reginald Carstairs; 03-01-2012, 09:29 PM.
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

They paid us to duck in Army. It was cheaper than hospital . But then we weren't MARINES!!

Most of US had a high school diploma or better and understood. Get Down, didn't mean to stand and start dancing. But even ducking I still got my VC pop up target badge . Yes AK rounds do hurt.
                Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Welcome back TTNC! Noobs??????????? So are you going to make to the Bersa Chat NC Chapter Spring 2012 2nd Annual BBQ, Yard Sale, Meet & Great, and Luncheon!
                  Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JONESN View Post
                    Welcome back TTNC! Noobs??????????? So are you going to make to the Bersa Chat NC Chapter Spring 2012 2nd Annual BBQ, Yard Sale, Meet & Great, and Luncheon!
                    i won't mention the hooters in case some of the wives are listening.

TB
                    Trying to use fact & logic to sway the opinion of someone with an agenda is a complete waste of time & energy.

Comment

Originally posted by TTNC View Post
                      Feel like saying "I'm back!! ". Was a member on the older site and had a Bersa Thunder 380. Also had a UBG holster at the time. I sold that set up and bought a PF9 and shortly afterward sold that too. Wanted to get back into cc so I started looking at new guns to buy. I went thru the normal what caliber do I want , and settled back to 380. One thing I was uncomfortable with on my full size was the tang cut into my belly (large and extra wide) when it was iwb. The cc model looks to be much smaller in that area.
                      I always enjoyed the info on the other site and look forward to that again
                      Welcome back, TTNC....Was your screen name the same on the old forum?
                      There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

Comment

It was either TTNC or ttomes.
                        Marine Corps League

Bersa 380cc in matte

Comment

Originally posted by JONESN View Post
                          You forgot the lying and general BS session. Hooters???????????????
                          Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Michael, I really cannot figure out how they were able to hit me. I swear there was nothing sticking jot from my helmet other than fingers and toes. Though I used to say "yes, someone yelled duck! And I thought they said @#*!, so I stood up and said WHERE?" You know, Marines were a rare breed.
                            Marine Corps League

Bersa 380cc in matte

Comment

Originally posted by TTNC View Post
                              Sure do remember that uniform. Wore mine way back in the mid sixties. Was a Hollywood Marine and never stationed on the east coast for anything. Did all my training at Pendleton then went Wespac. Did a tour in Vietnam then the better part of the next year at Great Lakes in the hospital recuperating from three am rounds to the left chest and shoulder.
                              Semper Fi there brother.
                              i appreciate the comments, but my avatar is not me. i'm a USAF veteran, fought during vietnam era, mostly with my wife, while stationed all 4 years in tampa fla.

it's my nephew,(old picture), SSGT. T.J. Dudley, KIA 7-7-11 in Afghanistan.

TB

Comment

Working...
                              X