Green as grass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Green as grass

I am another newbie, to this site and to guns in general. A friend insists I learn, and gifted me a Thunder 22. The mag fell apart right out of the box so I ended up here trying to learn more. Just trying to post 10 times and order some more. Thanks to everyone here for all the great information.

Re: Green as grass

The mag if it fell apart shoud be covered under warrenty . I sujjest you call Eagle and talk to them.
    Certified Armed Infidel

“Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution inevitable.” John F. Kennedy.

John Bernard Books: I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. Words to live by.

The purpose of the pistol is to stop a fight that somebody else has started, almost always at very short range.-Jeff Cooper

11,997 posts on the original Bersa Talk Still the King on total posts.

"Just say "Lay A Way"

"WWJBD" What Would James Bond Do?

SECURE our borders ,DEPORT all illegals STOP IMPORTATION OF HOMELESS MUSLIMS

TIME TO TAKE BACK AMERICA !

Comment

Thanks Michael. I've already been round robin with a few phone calls and may try again but would just like to order more and get on with it. Thanks to some great mag threads here I think I can get it to work. This makes my 10th post....can I pm you for condorsflight code?

Comment

Welcome anautral. you learn fast on here. There are so many great teachers. congrats on the number 10 post
        Certified Armed infidel!!

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat anautral. Maybe the mag was just assembled wrong. Take a look at the disassembly instructions, in the FAQs section. Maybe you'll see what was wrong & can put it back together correctly.
          Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Well you made it, (10 post) check your PM for your discount code.
            In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

Comment

Hi and bye? Hope you stick around to keep learning and maybe laugh here and there. A couple of jokers frequent here.
              "Character is much easier kept than recovered." Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
              X