From Kalifornia!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Kalifornia!

Wife and I recently purchased 2 BT380 duo tone. Shot them and had a great time. No failures what so ever! Looking forward to going back to the range!

Cheers!!
    Last edited by rocker; 08-16-2012, 01:26 PM.

Re: From Kalifornia!

Welcome! I haven't shot the .380's yet myself, but always been intrigued by them. You'll find lots of info and hospitality around here. Pull up a chair. But the real fun doesn't start until 3AM

Comment

Welcome to Bersa Chat rocker. I like the Bersa .380s also, just wish the ammo wasn't so expensive.
      Think Green.......Recycle Congress

Certified Armed Infidel

Right Wing Extremist

Comment

Pull up a chair and ENJOY! Welcome to BersaChat Rocker! A lot of fun folks and info here and a great to hang out and shoot the $%#T!
        Certified Armed Infidel Willing and Able ISIS Eliminator!!!!

Comment

Howdy, rocker! You're gonna learn to love those .380s. Then you might try the .22 version. Then you'll want to put the house up for sale and move to get the 13-round Thunder 9UC and 17-round 9HC. They're Bersa's best! Frankly, I'm surprised that Kalifornia doesn't have but about 8 electoral votes. You'd think there would have been a mass refugee evacuation by now.
          Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.

Comment

I sure would like to have the .22, but unfortunately its not available in Kali. I currently have a Beretta Neos .22 and it is dead nuts on.
            Thanks for all the nice welcome's!

Comment

I'm definitely glad I don't live out there in Kalifornia, too many restrictions on firearms. Anyway, Welcome to the forum from Stone Mountain Georgia
              Live your life IMPECCABLY

BERSA 380CC / 9UC Pro
              KEL-TEC SU22ca / PMR-30
              RUGER 1022 TD + 1296
              MOSSY 500 20g
              S&W 29 8 3/8"
              SAIGA 410

Comment

Working...
              X