Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello ... new member here but not new member .. LOL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hello ... new member here but not new member .. LOL

    Glad to find the new site.. same ole "Wagon" as in the previous Bersa forums -- like many of you.

    Hot dame... Gotta love the speed on this new board.

    My wish #1: wish there will be a Gallery (or some sort) where we can upload pixs.

    Stay safe!

    #2
    Welcome to the new digs. You can add pics as attachments, while not the same as the gallery it lets you post some pics.
    Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won't have time to
    make them all yourself. -- Alfred Sheinwold..

    Comment


      #3
      welcome wagon
      A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello wagon....
        As whynot posted, currently we do not have a gallery. However, the new board does accept attachments within your posts..
        I'm glad you made it over.........
        There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Bersa Chat Zone!

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys.. it always feel good when being welcome.. but hopefully we donlt need to repeat it for the 3rd time .. LOL.

          PLs be easy on me.. my wish is just a wish.. not unlike any forums I know we can attach and post pixs in the post.. and I am not unfamiliar with it.. All I'm saying is : WISH we have a Gallery type of deal... so give this old man a break to wish for something, will ya? Don't break his heart, please, eventhough you don't offer such bells and whistles. LOL

          Comment


            #6
            Glad you found us wagon. Same crazy people here.
            Think before you speak.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by wagon View Post
              Thanks for the warm welcomes, guys.. it always feel good when being welcome.. but hopefully we donlt need to repeat it for the 3rd time .. LOL.

              PLs be easy on me.. my wish is just a wish.. not unlike any forums I know we can attach and post pixs in the post.. and I am not unfamiliar with it.. All I'm saying is : WISH we have a Gallery type of deal... so give this old man a break to wish for something, will ya? Don't break his heart, please, eventhough you don't offer such bells and whistles. LOL
              Welcome to the new forum, glad to see you back wagon.

              You can open up a free photobucket account and name your album Bersa Chat. You can upload and download that way any time.

              You can use attachments from you own computer.

              You can move a picture from anywhere on the web using IMG tags.

              This is a lot more freedom than any of the old boards:)
              In memory of our Founder, Michael T. June 15, 1946 - February 26, 2017

              Comment


                #8
                Nothing new ... but good ideas none the less, coz they beat losing everything saved in the Gallery.....

                Thank you, Mod.

                Originally posted by Reginald Carstairs View Post
                Welcome to the new forum, glad to see you back wagon.

                You can open up a free photobucket account and name your album Bersa Chat. You can upload and download that way any time.

                You can use attachments from you own computer.

                You can move a picture from anywhere on the web using IMG tags.

                This is a lot more freedom than any of the old boards:)

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by wagon View Post
                  Glad to find the new site.. same ole "Wagon" as in the previous Bersa forums -- like many of you.

                  Hot dame... Gotta love the speed on this new board.

                  My wish #1: wish there will be a Gallery (or some sort) where we can upload pixs.

                  Stay safe!
                  PHOTOBUCKET! go get an account. oh, welcome and all that stuff


                  that is all

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Welcome Wagon....... Kinda has a cool ring to it huh...
                    Geeze Loueze, if I was gonna use up a wish here on BC I'm thinking it would be something a lot more hot then a photo section. But since I dont want to give MT heart burn I'll just keep my wish to myself..;)

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X